Chapter One Meeting Lilly

The past few days, Louis and Harry have been moving the boys rooms, Liam and Niall will now be sharing Liam room, Zayn will stay in his room, and they are turning Niall room into a girls room.

They painted the room two walls purple and two walls pink, and put flowers on the wall, and put in a bunk bed in white. The blankets are pink, purple, black, and white Polk a dots. They also put in a bunch of stuffed animals, and a few barbies, and brought some other girly things.

They also, redid Niall and Liam new shared room, they painted the walls a darker blue color, and each boy picked new bed sheets. Niall picked green ones with soccer things on them and Liam picked red one with baseball things on them.
They also let Zayn change his room, he went with grey walls, and got a dark red and black striped bed sheets.

" alright boys be good, we will be back very soon, listen to Zayn understand? You can get a snack and have whatever you want, but let's not spoil our dinner" Harry said to his three sons.

" yes sir" Niall and Liam say nicely, and Zayn nods.

Harry and Louis hug each of their sons, and leave, Zayn locks the door. Liam and Niall go to play a video game and Zayn goes to watch TV.

Harry gets in the passenger seat and Louis in the driver seat and they head off.

" are you ready for this?" Asked Harry nicely

" I think so, are you? I think it will be a nice change to have a girl in the house" Louis said softly

" I am ready, I'm sure it will be fun. We both wanted a daughter, so it will be a nice change" harry said

" yes we did" Louis said

And then they drive the twenty minutes to the social service office, that's where they are meeting their foster daughter and her social worker Tyler.

Louis parks and they get out and walk inside.

" we are here to see Tyler Martinez, about a foster placement" Harry says

" upstairs is his office, I think he's waiting for you" the lady said nicely

" thank you" Harry says and goes up the stairs with Louis, they find his office.

Louis knocks and they hear a come in, so they come in.
Tyler the social worker is sitting in his chair and it looks like he was talking to the little girl.
Sitting on the couch is a dirty blonde hair girl with blue ish eyes, and she's very small, she's coloring.

" have a seat boys" Tyler said

Harry and Louis have a seat.

So Louis and Harry sit down.

" that is Lilly, her full name is Lilly Annalise" Tyler said with a soft smile

" how old is she? On the phone you said she was eleven, but that little one looks barely eight or nine" Harry questioned

" she is eleven, well she is almost eleven, in about a month or so. She's very small for her size, that's because she was malnourished throughout her childhood" Tyler explains

" oh I'm sorry, I didn't know" Harry said softly

" it's fine, Lilly would you like to stay here while I talk to Harry and Louis, or would you like to go to the playroom?" Asked Tyler

Lilly just nods, doesn't say a word, she grabs her stuffed animal, her coloring book, and markers and leaves the room.

" why did you have her leave? Does she talk?" Asked Louis nicely