Chapter Five Trouble and More Trouble

Liam and Niall were playing with their remote control cars. And then decided to play soccer with each other to practice for their game.

" Niall catch!" Liam yells and throws the soccer ball hard and fast at Niall.

Niall afraid of getting hit in the head, ducks and the soccer ball goes flying into the glass table, and breaking it.

" Liam!" Niall says whining, he hates when Zayn or Niall throw a ball at him, cause they throw hard.

Just then out walks Harry and Louis.

" what happened boys?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

Niall doesn't say a thing, he doesn't want to be a tattle tail.

" it was Niall! He threw the ball!" Liam said lying.

Niall looks at Liam with hurt in his eyes but before he can say anything.

" Niall James we have told you many times you need to be careful where you throw or kick a ball. Go into my room and wait in the corner" Harry said stern

" but papa I.............." Niall says almost crying, but was cut off by Harry.

" Niall James now!" Harry said stern

Niall runs into the house in tears.

" I don't think it was him Harry. Liam are you telling the truth?" Questions Louis

" yes I am........" Liam says and trails off, he isn't the best at lying, him nor Niall are. Zayns is the best at it.

" Liam James, tell me the truth, before I take a switch to your bottom" Louis says stern, he wouldn't really use the switch, but he wants Liam to tell the truth.

" fine it was me!" Liam yells to his fathers, and stomps his doors " but it was an accident!" He says softly

" Liam James, you do not speak to your father that way. I should pop you on that bum Mr. go to your room And in the corner now!" Harry said sternly to his middle son.

" no! It was an accident!" Liam says yelling again and stomping his foot.

" I will give you to the count of three" Harry said stern

Liam doesn't move.

" one" Harry says

No movement

" two" Harry says

And again no movement

" two and a half" Harry says

But again Liam doesn't move,

" three" Harry says as he walks over to Liam.

" leave me alone!" Liam yells and tries to run.

But Harry knew what Liam was planning on doing, and grabs his arm.
He then sits down on a chair outside and bends Liam over his lap.

" you. *spank spank* will not speak to *spank spank* me or your father *spank spank* like that ever *spank spank.* again! *spank* and you will *spank spank* listen to us the first time" *spank spank spank spank spank*

" stop I'm sorry, I'll listen!" Liam says crying softly, Harry has a hard hit.

" good, now go to your room and find a corner with those pants down" Harry says

Liam gets off of Harry lap and rushes into and to his room.

" I'll go talk to Niall" Louis says and is about to head inside.