Chapter Four Shopping for Lilly

Once everyone is dressed, Harry goes to the car with Lilly, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. Louis goes into the kitchen, and grabs some snacks and drinks for the children and puts it into his backpack, he knows they'll get hungry when shopping, and when they are hungry, they are grumpy.

They all get into the car, and Harry drives to Kohl's, which is right next to other clothing stores if they need more.

Once they get there, Harry and Louis get out and open the door for their children.

Louis takes Niall and Lilly hand, even when Niall whines.

They walk inside.

" how's about you take Liam and Niall to the boys And young men? And I'll take Lilly to the girls section, and Zayn can go to the men's?" Asked Louis nicely

" sounds good to me" Harry says with a soft smile

They go inside, and Louis and Harry grab a shopping cart.

" Zayn you can go and get the things you need, but you keep your phone on, and if we call you answer okay?" Harry said a bit stern to Zayn

" yes sir, I got it" Zayn says

So Zayn goes off. Harry takes Niall and Liam. And Louis walks away with Lilly.

" I've never been to this store before, I don't usually get new clothes" Lilly said with a soft smile

" well that's changing now love, you can have all the new clothes you like, and anything you want" Louis says with a soft smile

" thank you" Lilly says with a smile

" so you can pick out whatever clothes you want to wear after school, but for school there is a uniform. You can wear Black, Navy, or Tan Pants, shorts, capris, skirt, or jumper. And for shirts, it's a polo shirt in the colors of pink, blue, navy, red, green, white, black, and purple. And you can wear leggings and tights under the skirts and jumpers." Louis says as the approach the isle. " on Friday it's free dress day, so you can wear whatever you like"

" okay" Lilly says, she's worn a uniform before and doesn't mind it.

They make it to the kids girls section and start looking around.

" what size are you Lilly?" Asked Louis, he's thinking she's probably about a 10-12 but that might be big.

" 7/8 I think, sometimes a 10" Lilly said softly

" alright, well we can have you try them on so we know exactly what size you are" Louis says " I think you'll need five pairs of uniform pants or skirts, and six shirts is what I'm thinking, that's how many the boys have." He adds

" okay" Lilly says softly

They start looking around at the clothes. Louis finds two skorts one in navy and one in tan. He gets a size eight, and shows Lilly, and he puts them in the cart. They also find a navy jumper, a pair of black pants. And a pair of khakis and navy pants. Next was the shirts, they get the shirts in a ten, so it's okay if they are big.

" which uniform color shirts do you like?" Asked Louis nicely

" I like these ones" Lilly says softly, she pulls off a pink polo, a purple polo, and a light blue polo.

" those are great colors, do you want those in the same color? Or should we get a white and red maybe? Maybe a green?" Asked Louis

Lilly nods and she grabs a white polo and a red one, and choices a navy one as well.

" perfect choices" Louis says nicely " what color leggings or tights would you like for the skirt?" Asked Louis

Lilly goes over, and picks out a light pink color tights, a pair of red tights, and she grabs black leggings and navy leggings.