Okay, so I've put up this message on all my other stories too, but just in case I should also put it on this one. So, I know I've been slow to update on this one recently, and I'm sorry about that. This is my last week of school, and it happens to be finals week. 

I have thus far been writing these stories o the computer the school provided me. On Thursday (the last day of school), I'll have to turn it back in. I'm also going to be moving from an island in Southeast Alaska to Boise Idaho. I will be getting a computer down there, but it'll be a while.

I can't guarantee exactly when I'll be getting my new computer, but I can promise that it will be at some point in the summer before the new school year starts. Now, you can check back every month or so to see when I get back online. However, when I do return to wattpad I will announce it. Meaning that my followers will be the first to know.

Well, that's all I really have to say. I wanted to put up one more chapter or so before I left, but it looks like I'm going to be too busy with finals and moving. I'm just putting this up so it's clear that I'm not leaving permanently okay. 

Alright, that's all. Bye, guys! I'll see you in a couple months! Watch out for Laverna! She might or might not be on her way to take over the earth as we speak.

Bye!