Pink tub

Your POV

After leaving Evan and Dell together I walk into my room, I thought Lucas was gonna be here but I was wrong. I sat down and sighed I heard someone knock on my door thinking it was Lucas I told him to come in "come in Lucas" "it's not Lucas" oh it's Ohm "hi Ohm" I said hugging him "What brings you here?" He sat down beside me "well I was just conflicted" "about what?"  He scratched  the back of his neck, his face had a pink tint to it he chuckled "Your happy with smitty right?" "Of course he's wonderful. And hot" I laugh Ohm sighs "it's.... never mind" "tell me, you can't do that to someone!" I whine "it's just I like you" without thinking about what he meant I replied "Ohm I like you too" I covered my mouth now only realising he meant, love like, not friendship like. "Oh my god I mean-" "no no it's fine I wasn't clear enough." my face is burning hot and clearly red as a rose "holy shit what have I done" I laugh trying to his my face "look it's fine you've got Smitty" he said starting to leave my room "wait!!" I say grabbing his arm then tripping over my own feet and falling on top of him crashing to the ground "shit i'm so sorry Ohm" I freak out and roll off of him and brush my self off. "it's fine" he says standing as well "oh you can call me Ryan if you like" "Ryan... what a name" I laugh we sit down on my bed and talk about his nickname and stuff.

"I really like you" he smiles

I really like you too

I wish I could tell him

but I'm with Lucas and it's really hard for me but he doesn't get it, he won't understand this.

I hug him

"you know I wanna say it too"

"hey listen" I look up at Ryan 

"it's not cheating if you don't get caught" he laughs as smiles at his own words, I frown. maybe he's right. plus I'm in a gang just like how they can get any girl I should be able to get any guy. 

"your right" he looks at me and sighs

"I love you too" I say. instantly our lips connected and it was very nice, his lips so soft but rough and his body language is a whole other story. I moan lightly as his sucks on my neck, making sure not leave a mark

'Ry-Ryan" "yes?" "you better not tell anyone" "as long as you don't" I laugh as our lips reconnect.

I felt like i was sitting on clouds and fireworks were about to go off in my stomach it felt so real

so good

but

so wrong

Ryan slightly tugs on my arm making me remember what happened in the alley way

"S-stop it" I look up and I see the strange man holding me down "you asked for it" "S-S-Stop please" Tears burned my cheeks as I struggled. I fell onto the floor which was pavement my head hit the brick of the building behind me. "Help someone help" I cry coughing I the man let's go and laughs at me curling up into a ball on the cold floor.

"HEY BITCH!"

"Stop it"

HEY bitch"

"GET AWAY"

"HEY"

"Make it stop"

"HEY HEY!"

I open my eyes to see myself in my room