ⓞⓝⓔ

a towel in one hand and clothes in the another, brian walked into the school men's shower room. a bust of heat hit his face, slightly turning his pale face, light pink. softly setting down his towel and clothes, he waited for the other male to finish his shower. the heat in the room increased little by little as the unknown boy was in the shower longer and longer. brian sighed as it has been a half hour already. but, him being polite, he decide to wait a little longer. the sound of the handle of the shower being twisted off echoed throughout the small room. a boy with a towel around his body completely not showing any skin, except his ankles and feet, slowly walked out of the shower. his soft blonde hair soaked; little droplets of water on his round glasses, made him look fragile. as if one slight push would break him into little bits and pieces. brian glanced at the tall blonde absorbing his features. he quickly looked away when the boy locked eyes with his.

nice way to embarrass yourself brian. good job he thought to himself. he didn't look at the blonde again, he just grabbed his towel and started to shower. the only problem?

it was cold. very cold.

ⓔⓝⓓ ⓝⓞⓣⓔ.

hey, i'm back with another story for ya'll. i'm very proud of this chapter (and story) so enjoy reading when i update. i'll try to update once a week depending what i'm doing with my life. (i'm honestly doing nothing except school work and trying to be heathy)

anyway hope you like this story.

~yourboihobi