ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. why did i have to be late today!

i throw on my uniform and my shoes and start running towards the bus stop, luckily i reach there before the bus leaves. i quietly walk to the end of the bus and sit in an empty seat.

"wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?" i turn my head towards the sound of the voice. of course it's the hot water stealer.

i groan, "what do you want," i say obviously annoyed by his existence. first, i wake up late on the day we have like a billion tests, secondly i have to be on the same bus as him?! no fucking way.

"nothing. thought i would just annoy you since you like doing that to me," he says looking into my eyes. i stare right back.

"thanks, you did exactly that. now can you please just fuck off? i'm not in the mood today."

"okay, since i'm not a horrible person, unlike someone," he says clearly hinting at me. i roll my eyes and try to fix my hair up a little bit in the reflection of the window. damn, i still look good. once i'm satisfied with how i appear, i look away from my reflection. i catch the hot water stealer gazing at me.

i smirk, "like what you see?" i tease.

"nah, you're just so ugly that it's fascinating to look at you." damn that shit hurted.

"ptff, says you." i snap back.

"yeah, you're right," he says mumbling, turning away from me. what? i really thought he would have said some comeback at me. but he just brought himself down?

"what did you say?" i ask and sit right next to him to hear better, even though i heard exactly what he said.

"nothing," he replies quickly, giving me a confused look on why i sat next to him, "why're you sitting next to me?"

"why can't i? can't good ol pals sit next to each other?" i say smirking.

"i— you know what," he says signing, "never mind." i chuckle at his response and softly smile at the blondes annoyed expression. suddenly, i notice something a little off about the boys appearance. his glasses.

"where's your glasses? forget them again?" i say chuckling quietly. he rolls his eyes and looks away from me.

"they broke."

"how did you break them? you seem like that one person who is so careful about your glasses, ya know?" he gives me a weird look and shakes his head.

"it's nothing. it shouldn't concern you." he replies quickly. i have no idea why he just won't tell me that he probably just stepped on them or hit them on something on accident. suspicious...

"yeah, i guess you're right." i reply. he looks at me with an annoyed look, like usual.

"can you please move?" he asks. i look at him with a confused expression.

"we are at school dumbass." he says blankly.

"oh." i quickly move, grabbing my bag with me and walk to the front of the bus. i exit the the bus and look behind me for the hot water stealer, but when i turn around he's not there. how the— you know what, never mind. i enter the school gates dreading for the upcoming hours of school work. i come to my locker entering the code that has been engraved into my brain. 0.....3....25... open! i shove my bag into the small ass locker which they should make bigger because i can barely even put anything in it. i pull out my books for history and slam my locker because why not? i get a few stares but i just shrug them off. right as i turn around i see wonpil and dowoon right behind me.

"what's got your panties in a twist?" wonpil asks while dowoon holds in his laughter. he fails and chokes causing wonpil to hit his back a couple of times.