ⓕⓘⓥⓔ

ok, so i had writers block and i made my brother write that chapter rip. now i have a little idea what's going to happen so imma keep writing this ig.

also i realized that i write in like in past and present bc i suck at english, so i'll try to fix that when writing,,

brian's pov-

"step on a lego," i say rolling my eyes.

"wouldn't that hurt??" wonpil replies staring at the pieces of lego blocks scattered all over the room. i sigh while wonpil steps on a green little brick screeching. "never mind,,,"

authors pov-

right now brian was at wonpils house building their future homes with legos. but right when brian 'planted' a flower down in the bumpy grass, wonpil had the guts to say,, "i'm rooting for you to build that house one day."
oh boy did he regret saying that.

after a lot of screaming and rolling around, wonpil went to finish his miniature house. while he was screaming and rolling everywhere, brian finished his lego home.

brian's pov-

"i'm done!" i yell to no one in particular. the lego house is all grey with white windows and flowers all around the house. to be completely honest, i am really proud of myself.

"that's nice." wonpil says, "i wanna do something today. wanna go to the store and get some snacks? can i invite dowoon?"

i groan. i knew he was going to ask that.

"please!!! i won't talk to dowoon for the whole time!~"

i knew i couldn't stop wonpil from inviting dowoon over so i just gave in.

"okay fine. but the second you guys get all lovely and cuddly i'm leaving." wonpil blushes slightly and cheers quietly and smiles.

"thank you~"

"yeah, yeah." i say sighing, "let's get dowoon and then we'll head over the the supermarket down the street."
wonpil agrees with me and starts to clean up the legos by color and size. what a freak i think as i shake my head.

"hey, don't put away my house. put it somewhere else for now."

"okay~" wonpil moves the lego building to the side of the room as i said, and probably so no one will step on it. i grabbed my phone and dialed dowoon's number.

ring
ring
ri-

"yo, it's dowoon." he says.

"yeah i know, i was the one who called you," i say, "anyway, wanna hangout with wonpil and i?"

"sure, give me five minutes"

"okay, bye loser" i hang up.

all we got to do now is wait for dowoon to arrive.

( aaa this chapter sucked. anygay how are yallz? )

not edited