ⓣⓔⓝ

"i swear to god if wonpil wins one more time imma commit." i say as wonpil is a little bit behind me in a game of mario kart. i'm silently cheering myself on when i see the finish line and wonpil is still behind me. but suddenly, wonpil somehow gets RIGHT in front of me and has the great decision to drop a banana, making my cart slip off the map.

"huehuehue i won again!!!" wonpil screeches while doing cute dances.

dowoon laughs, "dang, you suck bri."

"oh fuck off, you eat ass," i say, lightly but with passion, throwing the controller.

"nah, i'd rather eat honey nut cheerios," he says while stuffing his face with honey nut cheerios he probably found in my kitchen. well, there goes my late night snack.

"hey dowoon can you feed me some?" wonpil asks with a cute smile.

dowoon looks shook.

"i—uh—um—you—what—oh—okay." his face turns red and he shoves his hand into the box of cereal, pulling out a handful.

i watch in horror as dowoon feeds wonpil the honey nut cheerios...one by one.

"that's kinda gay..." i mutter beneath my breath. dowoon stops feeding wonpil to turn towards me.

"what did you say?"

"nothing." i snicker and my two friend shoot me a glare.

"bitch i will fuck you the fuck up." dowoon drops the remaining cheerios on the carpet and stands up, towering over me.

i stand up too, my head reaching just an inch or two higher than his.

"no balls."

"yes balls."

"no."

"yes."

and dowoon pushes me onto my bed and i let out an 'oof.'

he grabs my diamond minecraft sword lying in the corner of the room and straddles me before lifting the sword high in the air, pointing it at my chest.

"any last words, youngslut?"

"i—"

my bedroom door opens and i look over to see my confused mom.

"um..." she looks at the foam sword in dowoon's hands, and the mario kart still on my tv's screen.

"i... think it's best you leave." wonpil tells her solemnly.

my mom nods slowly before backing away and closing the door shut behind her.

"bye, bitch." and dowoon slams the sword into my chest, making me cough violent enough that my friend rolls off my body and onto the floor with a thud.

"that hurt, you asswipe." i groan and roll over, glaring daggers at my friend on the carpet.

"you deserved it."

"no."

"yeah."

"fuck you."

"i'd rather not."

"you wouldn't let me fuck you?" i pout and dowoon gives me a weird look.

"hell no, who do you think i am?" he visibly shivers and moves into a sitting position. "that's weird."

"that's offensive."

"good."

"younghyun do you happen to have any m&ms? i'm hella hungry and dowoon stopped feeding me." wonpil whines.