Behind the Decoratoins

"When I was younger I loved Sesame Street. It was all over my room, my toothbrush, and even my clothes. So it would make sense that for my 7th birthday that we'd go all out with it. And we did.."

*Flashback*

"Mommm!!! Mommm!!!!"

"Josh what is it!?"

"The balloons! The balloons are here!"

*present Josh:

"It felt like there were a million of them. A bunch of balloons each with a face with a character from the show. We out them all in one room, you could hardly see in front of you that's how many balloons there were."

"Exhalent! Keep going! Your doing great"

"Good lord, I'm finally talking and she's starting to cut me off?"

"Uh...yeah.. Anyways we had finally finished decorating and then people started to show up. then... my dad tried showing up.."

*Flahback

I remember everyone being outside and my dad was at the door, I was standing in the hall and I could hear my mom whisper screaming.

"JERRY YOU NEED TO LEAVE!"

"I dont need to so anything. He's my kid to. WHERE'S THE BIRTHDAY BOY LETS SING! LETS ALL SING TO THE BIRTHDAY BOY!"

"Jerry! Your drunk! Listen you need to leave he doesn't want you here, I dont want things to get out of hand, you need to go!"

"This is SHIT Marry!"

"LEAVE. Now before I call the cops, I dont want to have the cops at my sons birthday because of you AGAIN"

"Fine. Just...give him this. Please."