Failed escape

*present*
"Josh-"
"Yes doctor"
"...is there anything else important in this story? Anything else you maybe remember doing, or remember differently?"

"Why would I? You SAW THE HOUSE YOI SAW THE BAD GUYS COSTUME HE WAS ARRESTED! I feel like you never believe me."

"I just want all the insight I could get, I'm sorry carry on."

"Ok, so as I was saying...."
*flashback*
"We're gonna make a run for it but be quiet! Ok?! Ready? 3,...2,...1, GO!"

*present josh voice*
"So we did. As quietly as possible we snuck out of the closet, ran downstairs and to the front door. But little did we know... My aunt was ahead of us and when she opened the front door she was shot. In the face. It was a trap.."

"JESSS NO!!"
"MOM STOP THERE COULD BE ANOTHER TRAP! CMON LETS GO BACK UPSTAIRS!"

*present josh*
"As we turned to go upstairs there he was. Standing in the way of the stairs. I was in a trans, I slowly began backing up only to snap back into reality when my feet touched all the blood on the floor. My mom charged after him with a spike she grabbed from the fireplace, she nailed him in the head, and it was sticking out. He just...took it out and... and he..."
"Josh if you can't keep going it's okay to stop."

"HE PUT IT RIGHT THROUGH HER THROAT AND SHE MADE THIS AWFUL GURGLING NOISE AND THEN THERE WAS EVEN MORE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR AND ME AND MY FRIENDS WERE SCREAMING AND-"
"JOSH! That's enough, I think we should stop for the day."
"I...I'm sorry..okay."