Elmo has fun

*present Josh
"And that was the first mistake. Not only did we send someone out, but we gave HIM a way in."

*flashback*

My uncle walked into the backyard, took a look around and shook his head

"Marry there isn't anything back here, the boys were just playing a prank."

*present josh*

"He started heading back inside when he stepped in cake. And he bent down to observe it. When it happened it was all slow motion. Elmo he, he just came swinging over the roof plowing my uncle in the head with an ax and tearing it out just as quickly. Then there was screaming."
*flashback*
"BEN!!! BEN NO BEN PLEASE!!" My aint was screaming, god that scream, I will never forget it.

"Jess don't!" My mom screamed.
*present josh*

"My aunt ran to the door and Elmo, with his blood stained suite swung the ax up, my aunt slipping and sliding right underneath him, and she ran out into the yard. He followed after her."

"My mom took all of us up to the closet in her room, grabbing the house phone on the way up.  She shut the door and was frantically dialing the phone but it wouldn't even turn on. She went for her cell phone but there was no reception, which made no sense, we've never had that problem."

"Just then there was a pounding at the closet door...."
....
"Uh, josh are you doing okay? We can stop for the day if you'd like?"

"No I'm fine....anyways it was my aunt at the door..."

*flashback*

"I LOST HIM I LOST HIM ITS OKAY"

"JESS, WHERE IS HE?!"

"I don't know! I ran around the corner of the house, I tried jumping the fence but it was blocked off! So I hid and when he passed me I made a run for it and-"
CRASH

Suddenly there was a loud noise, and glass everywhere, along with a loud thud.
My aunt screamed in horror. It was a head. He threw a damn head through the window, we didn't even know him. There was a decapitated stranger in my moms room.  Then that damned demented voice came again....

"IM ONLY GETTING STARTED BABY! ITS ALL FOR YOU JOSH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

It was at this moment my mom knew we needed to get out of here.

"THATS IT! We are making a run for it DO YOU HEAR ME! Stay close and don't look back, we have to be quiet when we go downstairs"