one

'i swear to god i've heard this laugh before. where did i hear it. it's so familiar. what is it? this man is giving off a familiar aura. it's so familiar. i might've actually encountered this several times. it just— AH- it's him.'

the man snapped his fingers right in front of jimin's face. jimin, who was in deep thought and staring into nothing snapped back into reality. the snap making him stumble in his seat almost making the chair he was seated to fall to his right.

jimin stunned. he looked up at the man. he raises his left eyebrow.

the boy embarrassed turning his head to the opposite side to where he stood.

"jimin," he takes a deep breath.

'it is him. i fucking can't. no. no.'

"look at me."

"i-i don't want to."

"one,"

jimin remains silent, still looking at the opposite direction.

"i'm only giving you only three counts. if you don't listen, good luck."

'i just can't look at you. i can't. i can't bring myself to.'

"two," he said in a more harsher tone.

'oh god i just can't. i fucking can't.'

jimin is clenched to his seat.

"three."

the first assistant from across the room slammed his right hand on the button of the desk he was seated.

"bzz- zzzrt"

jimin already know what's coming for him.

'oH FU—'

"AGH." jimin loosens the grip on his clenched hands. he gets electrified by the chair.

"wOah, wasn't that just electrifying." he chuckles.

jimin heavily breathing through the oxygen mask. he's shaking. looking at the ground.

he smirks. "guess that'll give you an idea on how you'll be punished." he laughs.

his laugh makes jimin uncomfortable. that laugh was triggering something within jimin. almost like pstd.

"now, i said. look at me."

jimin obeys. he looks at the man straight in the eye.

"good. now for your first task, sit there calmly and let my assistants do the work for you. did you get that?"

"y-yes."

"good,"

he signals his three assistants to their designated roles. for the first assistant, he points at him and directs him with his index finger towards the ominous car. for the second assistant, he directs him to jimin. for the third assistant, he directed him to desk to his left. then he snaps his fingers and all of them head to their designated spots and do their roles.

the second assistant, coming close to jimin. he then loosens jimin's ties on his left foot, but not removing the tie entirely. jimin feeling a bit more comfortable, but still unsettled since he got electrocuted by this very chair. then he starts loosening the tie on his right foot. he then proceeded loosening the tie that restricted jimin's wrists to a certain position. now he's much more comfortable in his seat.

the third assistant approached the desk the man directed him. he then takes a pen from the desk and opens the cupboard. he takes a particular clipboard that's labeled 'park jimin'.

the first assistant heads to the car. he takes the keys from his front-left pocket and opens the front door. he then opens the front seats's cupboard and takes the cellphone. an iphone four to be exact. he then opens it to see it dead. dead of battery. he heads to a desk and opens the cupboard to get the iphone charger and realizes the they only have a cable for the small usb cable not the big one.

"boss," he says in a monotone voice and sighs.

"yes, gguk?"

jimin's eye widen.

'his name is something-gguk gguk-something??'

"we, don't have the correct usb cable for this phone."

"ah, my bad. i should've asked you to buy all the different cables. buy the correct cable for me, would you?"

gguk then takes off his red vest, puts it in a rack. he takes a pair of black sunglasses and puts it across his eyes. he then grabs his bag and slings it on his left shoulder.

"now, you two, accompany gguk, will you?"

the third assistant setting aside the clipboard and pen on the desk. he then removes his colored-splattered jacket on the same rack where gguk hanged his vest. he also grabbed a pair of sunglasses, wore it and pressed the temple of it pulling it upwards.

the second assistant grabbing a snicker bar and putting it in his pocket.

the two heading past gguk walking up the staircase.

"we'll be back in about fifteen to thirty minutes, boss." gguk stated.