two

"we'll be back in about fifteen to thirty minutes, boss." gguk stated.

he then walks up the stairs joining the other two.

"so jiminie,"

jimin shoots his head up.

"..."

"now that they're gone, i suppose i can ask you questions."

he hmmm's pretending to think. his right index finger and thumb scoffing his clean chin.

jimin awkwardly stares at him.

"aH," he puts his index finger upwards raising his eyebrows. "let's start off easy. how old are you?"

"i-i'm uh, twenty."

"not old enough to drink ey?"

"no..."

the room fell silent. his eyes wandering in circles.

the uneasiness in jimin's body language is very evident. unlike in his, there's really nothing you pick up.

'is this really him? i don't remember him to be like this. he used to be chipper, the one who would usually scream at your face if they get scared, and i get a parent-vibe in a sense. but now? he's the complete opposite. he's the kind that would not show any empathy whatsoever, the one would fucking electrocute you if you didn't obey his command. that's fucking totalitarian and retarded. is he the reincarnation of hi—, i mean a german ruthless dicta—'

he snapped infront of jimin's face.

jimin startled, "aGh shit." tumbling on his seat.

"hm," he paused for a while. "now, do you remember me?"

"i.." he hesitates. "i think, i do know you."

"is that so? then, who am i to you?"

"y-you.." he points at him. "i-, am not sure."

no, that can't be him. no, i just know it's not him.

"you don't know me?"

jimin hesitantly shakes his head 'no'.

"you don't have to know me." he smirks.

the three guys head upstairs.

"now, r—"

"shush." the second assistant slapped gguk in the face. "didn't he already told us not to mention his name?"

"alrighty, then we'll call him 'R'."

"that's R-hyung to you."

"same to you, dumbass."

"that's dumbass-hyung to you."

"shush!" the third assistant stepped up. "can't we just agree to call him 'R-hyung'? is it really that hard that you, yoongi-hyung really have to slap your dongsaeng, in the face, and you gguk, to call your hyung a dumbass?"

yoongi grunts. "ugh, alright. just for you hoseok."

hoseok's eyes widen.

gguk eye rolls and tch's at yoongi.

"anyhow, we should get going. R-hyung might get antsy if we don't get the charger." hoseok gesturing to open the door.

then gguk opens the front door revealing the yard and two cars. they went out one by one.

gguk then takes the car keys from his pocket. "okay, which car should we take?"

"take the black bmw. so we'll be like three agents tryna do a mission." yoongi sarcastically remarks.

hoseok frantically laughs.

"yeet, nice. so we should definitely take the silver porsche." gguk fiddles with the car keys and presses the button that unlocked the car's doors.

yoongi stares at gguk with disbelief and follows him towards the car with hoseok. "this is why i hate you." yoongi almost screams so gguk can hear him loud and clear.

yoongi received an elbow by hoseok which made him twitch. "alright, alright." yoongi apologetically softly mutters so only hoseok can hear it. hoseok then smiles at yoongi.

while gguk chuckles and giddies around. he opens the door next to the drivers seat and sat with his feet outside the car. he repeatedly steps on the ground to pud the dirt left on his shoes. then he let his feet enter the vehicle. just before he closes the door he yelps "i love you too." and laughs hysterically. gguk starts the engine and faces the car towards the gate.

yoongi opens the back door and gestures hoseok to get it in. hoseok gets in and scoots for yoongi. he gets in and closes the door.

"alright, finally we can go." gguk purposely slurs at finally as he aggressively punches the car's horn.

yoongi, annoyed with jeongguk's tOnE, "took you long enough." he also purposely slurs at long and rolls his eyes as an attempt to annoy jeongguk. he folds his arms and lays his head on hoseok's shoulder.

yoongi is successful with his goal however,

"drop the attitude or else i'll kick you out of the car." gguk presses a button to open the gate and drives ahead.