three

"drop the attitude or else i'll kick you out of the car." gguk presses a button to open the gate and drives ahead.

"bitch, close the gate."

"he—"

"it automatically closes, dumbass-hyu—"

"didn't i already told you two to don't call each other like that?" hoseok abruptly snaps, brought by his annoyance. "why can't you two just get along? i don't fucking understand why you two keep bantering on each other. this shit is unhealthy, not only for you, yoongi and jeongguk, but for all of us."

hoseok, normally is a timid guy, but he can't stand anyone fighting in front of him, especially if it's his two dearest co-workers.

yoongi and jeongguk, finally silenced by hoseok.

the ride was silent and awkward.

tension was suffocating the air.

all of them hated it when awkward tension pulls out whatever is left of their diminishing pride.

but, none of them did anything remotely significant to combat the tension.

jeongguk parks the car in front of a local electronic shop and unlocks the doors.

"so," yoongi attempts to begin a conversation

"..."

"will none of you pricks talk or open the door?" yoongi hesitantly said. "we're here already." he emphasizes on the word 'already' which startled jeongguk from his seat. "if you two aren't going to talk, i'm leaving you both here inside the car."

"no. hyung, wait.. for me." hoseok clings onto yoongi's forearm.

"finally atleast someone discovered they aren't mute and can talk." yoongi sarcastically remarks.

yoongi opens the door and steps out of the car. he leaves the door open for hoseok to exit as well. yoongi closes the door for hoseok.

yoongi drags hoseok by his hand as they enter the shop

jeongguk watches the couple enter. "hm, i guess it was a good idea not leaving the car." he shifts a little adjusting his position "i can finally not interrupt their sweet alone time as they become all touchy and shit." jeongguk shivers from the idea of being a third-wheel.

the couple enters the shop as if it was theirs.

yoongi lets go of hoseok.

meanwhile, hoseok, visibly disappointed.

yoongi goes up to the desk slamming his hands on the desk asking "do you have a port charger for like iphone 4's?

the teenager, who was startling said "g-good day sir."

"with the big thing that you plug in your phone" yoongi gestures a 'v' with his hand to visualize what he was talking about.

"yes we do." she ducks down looking for the port under the desk.

meanwhile, hoseok was awkwardly standing behind yoongi.

hoseok reaches out for yoongi's shoulder, lightly tapping it.

"hm?" yoongi replies in a soft tone.

"hyung, i don't think rudely slamming the store's counter was the best way you could ask for the charger."

"well, why won't you do it and show me how it's done, huh hoseok?"

"no need to get angsty hyung. but, sure! i'll do it for you."

yoongi, astonished by hoseok's assertion, steps aside to let him be at the counter.

"a-and what if i want to know who you are?"

"i won't let that happen" he laughs maniacally. the laugh freaks jimin out causing him to visibly tense up.

but there is just something about that laugh that i just can't quite point out.

"hm, it seems my boys are taking a tiny bit too long. i guess it's just still us jiminie" he smirks.

he kneels in front of jimin sensually sliding his hand on jimin's muscular thigh.

jimin tenses up. he feels something is crawling up his skin.

"you are quite buff. just like my type."

petrified, he reflexively jerks his foot almost hitting him.

"jiminie, isn't it rude to kick the host here? why must you hit me? would you want another shock then?"

jimin, unable to speak, instinctively shakes his head no alarmingly. he looks up at jimin.

"hm, just like what i thought."

the three, jeongguk, yoongi, and hoseok, abruptly opens the sliding door. he looks at them and stands up.

"my boys! you're all back. where is the charger that i had asked?"

"hyung, here it is." hoseok gives the brown paper bag to him. he opens the bag, looking at its contents. he hands it back to hoseok.

"hoseok-ah, please do charge our guest's phone now. and you two, yoongi and jeongguk, please have an eye, or have eyes, on little jiminie here." he sensually wiggles his eyebrows.

jimin, once again feels his skin crawling up.

then suddenly a thought that comes up in jimin's mind that makes him physically shiver.

taehyung.