01: Strawberry

Right now I was lying on my bed comfortably might I add, enjoying the peaceful moment. But of course my phone ringing destroyed the silence.

"Hello?" I didn't even look at the caller ID, way to much effort.

"Daisy I have a outfit crisis!" Lydia of course it was her, she always called me in the morning before School, why you ask? Well to talk about what we were going to wear to School.

"Okay?" I questioned tumbling out of bed, after Lydia had screamed her head off at the ice rink we all called it a night, we were all slightly spooked especially Lydia.

"So I'm at your front door." Lydia mused on sounding board.

I chuckled lightly before making my way downstairs to let the Strawberry blonde in, once she was in my house she walked up the staris making her way to my room, probably to get my outfit ready and to find something from my closet that she could wear, just as usual.

I smiled at my Mom who was looking at me with a knowing grin well sipping her coffee, "Have a good day at work today Mother" I blow a kiss at her before making my way up the staris.

"Lydia what-" my sentence was cut short by a strawberry coloured top being thrown in my face by non other then Lydia herself.

"Put this on quickly, we're going to be late" Lydia grumbled before making herself comfortable on my bed.

--🐺

After putting on the outfit Lyds had picked out for me, I texted Stiles telling him that she was going to take me to school, he sent me a selfie of him pouting, which I thought was adorable.

"You guys are so cute" Lydia said leaning over my shoulder to look at the picture Stiles sent.

"We're not dating" I spazzed moving my arms all over the place as I followed Lydia down the stairs, she ignored me making her way out the house, I locked the front door before climbing into Lydia's car grumbling to myself.

Well Lydia had a satisfied look on her face, at least some things would never change.