07: Don't Die Buddy

After the whole birthday thing, Stiles took me home, and I had tried to sleep but it didn't work which leads us here me not wanting to go to school, I had decided that I was definitely going to skip, I had to see Allison. I mean her mom just died she needs to know that we are there for her.

I reached for my phone, going to Allison's contact. The annoying ring ring went on until I heard someone on the other side, "Hey Allison it's Daisy, just wanted to ask if I could come over?" I nervously bite the inside of my cheek waiting for her reply.

"Hi...Uh nows not a good time, but thanks for calling." Allison's voice was soft so I leaned my ear closer to the phone.

"Yeah yeah, just know I'm here for you Alli." I had to let her know we were here for her, that we wouldn't let her be alone through this.

"I know, I have to go bye." Before I could answer she had already ended the call, sighing I looked down at my phone wondering in Stiles maybe wanted to hang out today.

But before I could text him, he had beaten me by calling, I answered it rather fast making me fall off my bed and onto the floor with a thud.

"Hey Daz, me and Scott are going to follow up on some leads today, so I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He rushed out, and I could just imagine him moving his hand all about.

"Okay Mischief." I grumbled, wanting him to hear that I was not okay with this, what was I suppose to do today?

But he obviously didn't get the message, he quickly said bye before hanging up on me.

And so in my boardom I had made a hasty choice of action, I had been sitting on my bed waiting for something to happen, what I was waiting for I'm not sure. Before I had decided to get of the floor, which I ever so gracefully fell on. I had attempted to ask Lydia what she was doing but apparently she and I quote 'couldn't hang out due to her not wanting to' she was a strange friend at times.

So I had to go to plan C which was to hang out with my Buddy Derek, everyone seems to hate him but I rather think his nice...Sometimes.

With my plan set I left the house, making my way to Dereks creepy lair, that guy really needs to buy a house or something.

When I got to the lair of dampness, mister Sour wolf himself was there yay Buddy bonding time, "Hey Der." I casually walked up to him.

"Nows not the time Daisy, didn't you hear?" Derek started pacing mumbling stuff to himself.

"Hear what?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"Matt is holding Scott and Stiles at the Shireffs station!" He threw is hands in the air, and continued pacing.

The air was knocked out of my lungs, it was like I didn't know how to breath when I heard that, oh gosh I really hope they are okay, I can't lose them. Not them.

"We have to go help them." I whizzed still trying to get air in my lungs, I really don't need to be having a panic attack right now brain.

Derek nodded grabbing his keys and then we were off, I had followed him since I brought my car, my mind was racing a mile a minute. Please be okay.

When we got there, all the lights in the station were off, that can't be good. I jumped when Derek knooked on my car window.

"Stay here, I'll go in." He searched my face as if seeing if I would listen to him, before he left me in the dark with my thoughts and fears.

"Don't Die Buddy!" I whispered shouted to him before he completely disappeared.

--🐺

Some time had passed since Derek had left, I had to go in there.

So I sucked it up and got out my car slowly, making my way to the front door. Looking inside I didn't see anything but darkness, now or never.

Pushing open the door with my heart in my throat, I took tiny steps into the station. From what I could see it was empty, but then I saw something I wish I hadn't...a body.

Everything else happened so fast, there were shouts and screams and then the lights turned on and Scott came running towards me out of nowhere.

"Where's Stiles? Are you okay?" I rushed out looking him over for injurys, he had some minor ones but nothing to serious although he did have alot of blood all over him.

"Shhh his okay, come on I'll take you to him." He gently took hold of my shaking hand, and lead me to where Stiles was hugging his dad. These boys have alot of explaining to do to me.

"Stiles oh thank goodness." I quickly hugged him tight, he tentively put his arms around me, as if he thought I would dissappear.

"Me too." He whispered breathlessly in my ear well putting his face in the crook of my neck, I wouldn't say it out loud but him doing that gave me butterflies.

--🐺

After alot of questioning by the police, I did some questioning of my own, apparently Scott was shot and then Derek who by the way just left without a goodbye was paralysed along with Stiles, and Allison tried to kill Derek because he was the one who bite her mom which lead to her mom taking her own life because of some werid code hunters have.

And she and Scott had a fight on top of everything else,and Scott's mom knows about the supernatural, leaving him with alot of things to tell her but apparently she won't even look at him.

And they don't know where Jackson is, or what happened to Matt. So basically we're in a tough spot right now, and everything is confusing.

Sighing I looked at Scott and Stiles they were looking at me seeing if I had processed everything.

"I'm just glad you two aren't dead, and everything else we will figure out." They nodded before we all hugged. I'm honestly just to tired to deal with anything else, but I am glad my best friends are alive.

Also I am going to have to have a chat with my Buddy about him just leaving without saying goodbye, seriously.