06: Birthday trouble

I was at Lydia's house, since it was her birthday. She had all rights to make me look as pretty as possible, I chuckled at the memory of two hours ago when she had decided that I was going to wear heels and I had thrown a pillow at her face.

As I got to the front door, which was dinging rapidly, I opened it to find my goof ball of a best friend Stiles, with a huge ass present, "Oh Daisy hey!" He looked questionly at the door before trying to get the gift through, it didn't work out at all.

I took a step back before crossing my arms over my chest, raising a eyebrow and trying not to laugh, "Need a little help there Stilinski?" I asked sarcastically before calling Lydia down.

Not many people came to her party, we all felt terrible so Me and Stiles made Scott call the lacrosse team and Stiles also called some people, in no time the house was buzzing with people dancing and drinking, Allison was looking all sad though before Scott was being a ass and wouldn't apologise to her, he claimed he didn't do anything wrong.

Poor guy doesn't even know he did do something wrong, he will never know the inside workings of a girls mind.

I was also standing in the conner sipping on my strangely good tasting drink, I had declined every guy who had asked me to dance, I wasn't really in the mood for some guy to grind on me, so I stood in a conner watching everyone else have alot of fun.

Stiles and Scott were talking by the pond like fountain thing, Allison had disappeared and soon Scott followed.

"Hey Mischief having fun?" I asked Stiles after I decided to walk over and keep him company, I must say he did look adorable in his outfit that he had chosen to wear.

"Hey Daz." Stiles looked at me like he was looking at a ghost, I glanced behind me seeing nothing until I saw that everyone at the party seemed like they were seeing things, I looked down at the drink in my hands quizzically. Oh no...there's something in the drinks, Stiles had started crying silently.

I did the only thing I could think of, I dunked his head underwater, then brought him back up for air, his eyes were wide looking at me with confusion.

"Wha- what happened?" He asked out of breath.

"We have to find Scott, there's something in the drinks it's making everyone crazy, I think it has something to do with Lydia." I was so out of breath at the end of my rant that I bent over trying to put air in my lungs, then I saw something I thought I would never see again.

My dad, he was standing behind Stiles looking at me with a sad frown on his face, "You were always a disappointment." He shook his head.

"Dad wha-?" I didn't understand what was happening, Stiles started shaking me and when I opened my eyes again, wait when did I close my eyes?

"Daisy snap out of it!" Stiles yelled at me, I shook my head shaking away the thoughts of the last few minutes, focusing my attention on Stiles and his lips which were moving?

"Wait what?" I asked still coming out of my haze.

"We have to find Lydia come on!" He grabbed my hand dragging me towards Scott who looks like he was looking for us, "Guys! The drinks-"

"We know Scott, we have to find Lydia" Stiles told him with urgency, he merly nodded and then we were about to take off when someone started yelling, it was Matt he was thrown into the pool, then something weird happened Jackson helped him out of the pool.

I looked at the guys trying to see if they were thinking what I was thinking and it seemed like they were when we all ran to the front of the house, and what we saw was shooking it was the Kanima he was being controlled by Matt.

"I knew he was evil! Didn't I tell you?" Stiles rambled from beside me.

But this wasn't the worst news we were going to get, Scott who had taken a call moments ago turned to us with a grave look.

"Allison's mom is dead." He frowned before telling us he had to go see her, Me and Stiles nodded.

What a night, Stiles pulled me in for a hug, I didn't object. I don't know why but I was still spooked from seeing my dad and now I'm feeling sad for one of my friends, I didn't know my life would be such a emotional ride.