08: Lacrosse

After they had found Matts body, he was drowned. They made Scott and Stiles go to Ms. Morell and that was where I was now, waiting for Stiles.

He had been a bit distant after everything that happened, that being said....Everyone has been a little bit distant lately, I guess I can't blame them we've all been through some stuff.

Stiles finally walked out of Ms. Morell's office, he paused in his place when he saw me leaning on the wall, giving me a small smile.

"Hey.." I glanced at him as we began walking down the hall, I wasn't sure what to say to him.

"You coming to the game tonight?" He asked me with a slight tilte of his head.

"Your still playing after everything?" I was a little surprised to be honest.

"Can't just stop our lives you know?" He did have a point, I nodded. I always went to the games. Even though Stiles never played, I always just went to give him some surport.

"You know I always go to the games." I offered him a smile, he gave me one back as we entered the class room. Another day in hell...Oh i mean school.

---🐺

The air was chilly as I sat on the bench just above the bench where Stiles was sitting, apparently Jackson was going to play tonight, which meant something bad was going to happen.

And Scott was benched which was even worse, "Alright Stilinski your taking over for Greenberg." I looked over at Stiles when I heard coach say that, he had a wide smile on his face.

I fist bumped the air! Finally Stiles would get to play.

The game was going good, Stiles was winning almost every shot. I cheered looking over at Scott but he looked on edge, he kept shifting in his seat. Then just as Stiles won another shot all the lights on the field went off.

In a panic I quickly ran onto the field looking for Stiles, when the lights came on again Jackson was lying on the ground, Lydia was screaming and Stiles was no where to be found.

Sheriff Stilinski started yelling his name, I looked everywhere but he was gone.

--🐺

I had gone with the Shireff back to the Stilinski house, I knew my mom was working a late shift at the hospital and I didn't want to be alone, especially with Stiles just dissappeaing, Papa Stilinski didn't mind since I was always at they're  house anyway.

"It's going to be okay Daisy." He told me but it sounded like he was telling himself more then me, I nodded and said I was going to go to his room.

When I got to Stiles's room it was a mess, I chuckled lightly at how his room was always a mess, taking a seat on his bed I saw a picture of us on his nightstand, it was from when we were five. I was hugging his side and we both had grins on our faces.

I hope his okay, sighing I turned my head towards the door, and there he was Stiles was looking at me with a small smile on his bruised face. I quickly jumped up from my place and ran to him hugging the life out of him.

"Stiles what the hell?" I hit his chest trying not to cry out of relief.

"It's nothing." He shook his head.

"Tell me what happened Mischief." I was going to get a answer one way or another.

"Argent kidnapped me, wanted answers I didn't have, they let me go after they beat me up." He shrugged looking away from me.

"Hey hey, your okay now." I gently turned his head towards me giving him a smile, he nodded before putting his head in the crook of my neck.

And in that moment, well we were standing in Stiles's mess of a room holding onto each other. I realized that I loved my best friend, I was in love with Stiles Stilinski.

-------------

A/N: Ahh okay so not that great of a chapter but finally Daisy admitted to herself that she is in love with Stiles, almost at the end of season two! Can't wait to start writing season 3 it's going to be intense.