Settle Down at Barden

It's the beginning of school year. Olivia Mitchell just arrived at Barden University with her mother. "Thanks for driving me here mom. Have fun at Vegas!" Liv smiled to her mother. "Say hi to Beca and your dad for me sweetie" Liv mother said while driving away. Liv just smiled and took all of her luggage and walks to her dormitory. Then a senior approaches Liv. "Hi! Welcome to Barden University! Which hall?" asks the senior. "Hi! I'm at Baker Hall. Can you tell me where that is?" Liv answered while trying to fix her grip on her bag. The senior than showed Liv the way. After Liv got the idea, she was given a campus map and a BU rape whistle. Liv then thank the kind senior and she left to her dorm room. After Liv finally enters the room, she was all alone. "I think stepsister is not here yet" Liv said to herself while unpacking. 30 minutes later Liv was about done unpacking. Then Beca came into the dorm room. "Oh hey Beca!" Liv said while she puts away her luggage. "Don't pretend like we're actually close or something" Beca snapped. "Fine.. Suit yourself stepsister" Liv said while sitting down on her desk.

"Campus police! Hide your wine cooler," Said a voice outside the door. Then Dr. Mitchell go inside the sister's room laughing. "Chris Rock everybody" Beca sneered. "Hey sweet heart! Have you finish unpacking?" Dr. Mitchell ask while hugging Liv. "Well yeah i'm about to finish" Liv said hugging back her stepdad. Dr. Mitchell then let Liv finish unpacking. "Great! So Beca, when did you get here? How did you get here?" Dr. Mitchell asked while looking at Beca. Beca still busy with her own stuff then answered, "With a cab. I don't want to trouble you and Sheila. So how's the stepmonster?" Liv glared at Beca for calling her mom a stepmonster. Dr. Mitchell just sigh and answered "Well she's fine, thank you for asking. She actually has this conference at Vegas-" "Oh when i ask about stepmonster i didn't mean to ask-just feels like saying stepmonster" Beca said interupting Dr. Mitchell. Liv just can't take it anymore. Hearing her mother being called a monster is pretty bad. Liv then scoffs and leave the room. "You know? I'm going to go with my sister and check out the clubs." Beca said leaving the room. "Leave me alone Beca!" Liv shouted.

Liv walk around the campus park looking at some clubs to join. She then passes the Bella booth. "Hey! Do you want to join our group?" Asks a ginger haired girl. "Uhmm what's this?" Liv ask. "Well, we are an acapella group. We do covers with no instruments but our mouth." Explained the ginger haired girl. "Oh? So we're just singing covers with no instruments like legit all instrument voice came from our mouth?" Liv ask full of curiosity. "Yeah! Isn't that cool?" Ask the blonde haired girl this time. "Yeah. Cool. I'll think about it." Liv said taking the pamphlet and left. Well maybe i could check out another club or acapella club. Then suddenly Liv heard some boys singing Whip It. It draws her attention and Liv went to check out the boys. She was amazed by their performance. It looks so fun. After the boys who then she knew their group called the Treblemakers finished, she notice there's a boy maybe a freshman too approaching the Trebles. They seem to be talking but it seems the leader refuse to talk to this poor boy. "Well he's a freak. It's not too weird if he got rejected" said a fat girl behind Liv. "Whoa! How long have you been behind me?" Liv asked startled. "A few moments. Gotta go bitch. Fat Amy out!" Said this girl who calls herself Fat Amy while leaving Liv.