Burrito Incident

Before you know it, it is time for nationals. The Trebles are on their way to the venue. Liv is just reading her textbook because she's going to have a test pretty soon. It was a smooth ride until when they get closer to a gas station. Suddenly a boy which Liv never remember the name looked out the window and said "Hey Bump! Isn't that Fat Amy?" Bumper hurried to the windows and said "Donald slow down. Slow down!" Liv look up from her book and sighed "We don't want that please" Liv plead Bumper. But of course. Bumper would never listen to Liv. Bumper opened the car window "Hey Amy! Sabotage!" shouted Bumper while throwing a big ass burrito to Fat Amy. "Real mature guys" Liv said reading her textbook.

They were driving a few miles when suddenly Liv's phone rang and so did Bumper's phone. What a coincidence. Liv picked it up and it's Beca. "Uhh hey Liv?" Beca started. "Yeah? If you're going to ask about the Burrito i know nothing" Liv said. "Uhmm no. Actually we're out of gas. Do you think the Trebles can pick us up? Please?" Beca pleaded. Liv walked to Donald and said "Hey do you think you can turn around for a bit? The Bellas are running out of gas and they can't go anywhere" "Okay love" Donald said turning around to pick the Bellas. "Thanks!" Liv said kissed Donald's cheek and sat back right where she sat before. "Hey Bec, We're on our way okay. Stay put" Liv said on the phone again. After Beca said ok Liv hung up and found Bumper still on the phone. Not too long after he hung up and looked Liv in the eyes. "I'm sorry who are you telling Donald what to do?" Bumper looked mad. "Well i'm sorry. You're not the only one who can tell Donald what to do right? I asked Donald nicely and it's his choice to listen to me or not. And he chose to listen to me. So just shut up" Liv said not looking to Bumper.

They drove about a few miles back and take the Bellas with them. Aubrey doesn't look too happy to share the vehicle with the Trebles. Liv was about to sit next to Donald when Lilly suddenly take that seat. Well Donald won't do anything with Lilly. Liv thought so she stayed at her seat. "So Bellas. What boring estrogen song that you prepared for us this evening?" Bumper asked suddenly breaking the silence. "Don't be such a jerk Bump. It's really irritating my ego." Liv said while trying to read her textbook again. "Umm excuse me, but you're gonna get pitch-slap real hard that your manboobs will start to concave" Fat Amy answered Bumper. Then Donald who was warming up his beatboxing shout "9 miles guys!" Liv looked at Donald and answered, "Okay Don!" But something really made Liv a bit upset. She saw that Lilly is trying to impress Donald. She can see that Donald seems to put interest in Lilly. So what? Liv is boring now? Whatever the reason, Liv is jealous of what she saw.