Spring Break

Finally it's spring break. Liv was just finished packing to go home for the break. "Hey Bec! I'm going to dad's place. You wanna come?" Liv offered. Beca smiled to Liv and answered, "No. You go on ahead. I have a part time job during spring break." Liv smiled back to Beca and take her bag and said, "Whatever you say sis. If there's anything i can help you just call me 'kay. We are sisters anyways" Beca looked at Liv and nodded. With that Liv leave the dorm and head straight home. Donald is driving her. "Thanks for driving me home, Don!" Liv said. "Yeah it's cool. Anything for my baby girl." Donald said putting one of his hand to Liv's hand. "So Liv. I was wondering do you wanna come and see me on Trebles practice? As my girlfriend of course not as the she Treble" Donald say again breaking the silence. "Sure." Liv said looking at the road. "As long as Bumper doesn't mind about me going" Liv continued. "Nah. Chill. The others miss you too you know. You are the angel of the Trebles and the queen of my heart. You know that Liv" Donald laughed. Liv also laughed. They talked all the way to Dr. Mitchell's house. When they arrived, they kissed then Liv go straight to the house and Donald left.

A few days later Liv is waiting for Donald to come and pick her up to the Trebles practice. She was just finished getting ready when suddenly her phone beep. It's a text from Donald. He's almost there. Liv go down the stairs, and she heard a knock. Liv opened the door and find Beca. "Oh Beca!" Liv said happily. "Hey Liv. Is dad home?" Beca asked. "Yeah he's inside." Liv said then notice Donald's arrived in front of her house. "Hey i gotta go now. See you later sis." Liv said leaving Beca. "Waiting long baby girl?" Donald asks as soon as Liv got into the car. "Nope. I was just finished and happens Beca came to see my dad." Liv answered. They go to Barden and talked about anything that they've been missing out. After they arrived, Liv went to her dorm room and drop her things and Donald go straight to the Treble house. After Liv finished putting her stuff at her dorm, Liv go straight to the Trebles house. When Liv walks in, Bumper walks out bringing a suitcase. "Uhm. Where is Bumper going? And why is he bringing a suitcase?" Liv asked puzzled. Then this guy who Liv hasn't remember the name said, "Bumper is a jerk. There i said it" Liv looked very puzzled. "We need a new leader. Pronto Dente." Donald said.

The boys who were in the bathtub got out and get dressed in their rooms. After they all finished they gathered in the living room. "You know i can leave if i have to." Liv said about to leave. Suddenly all the guys said no at the same time. "Okay" Liv said and sat right next to Donald and Jesse. "First of all, Liv, all of us here still thinks you're one of us. Second we need a new leader. I can't be the leader because i'm graduating. Third we need someone to take Bumper's place." Donald starts. "I have someone in mind who can run the Trebles and who to take Bumper's place." Liv said. Everyone is looking at Liv. "I think, Jesse is really suitable for being a leader. For someone who's going to take Bumper's place, i think it should be Benji." Liv explained. Jesse looked at Liv and asked, "Why me? You can be the leader too you know" Jesse said. "No. I don't want to be the leader. It's not my thing. I just see that you respect most of us here more than Bumper and you always have great ideas of song set. And i also know you agree with me to bring in Benji." Liv looked at the other, and they all nod in agreement. "Then it settled. Jesse is our new leader." Donald said patting Jesse on his back. Then Donald give Jesse a Treble scarf. "Here. For the new guy"

After that meeting, The Trebles had a practice with the set that Liv has been working on with Donald. As soon as Benji got into the Treble house, Liv gave Benji a solo part. Benji was so happy. "I heard that you're a magician. I was about to take the solo part but i think you should take it" Liv said giving Benji the guide. Benji starts to hum and the Trebles carry on with their practice. After finish practicing, Liv go to the pool to do some thinking. Then she realized the Bellas are there and Beca too. Liv looked at them and the Bellas start to sing. It was a nice calm set. Liv then realized something. It seems the Bellas have found their voice. Lost in thoughts then suddenly Liv realized that the Bellas have finsihed the song. Liv doesn't want the Bellas to see her so she left.