Nationals

Finally everybody arrived. Donald came out of the car and lock the car and followed Liv. "Hey baby girl! You nervous?" Donald asks Liv. Liv didn't answer. She's still mad with what she saw earlier. "Liv?" Donald called again. Then Donald see that Liv is upset and he let her be. First up the Footnotes. It was a fresh energetic performance. One thing for sure is that Liv is pretty sure that the lead vocalist's voice is not breaking yet. Is he even in college? This guy looks quite tiny for someone around her age now too which is also weird. Once in a while Liv would look at Donald. But well she's quite angry today so she doesn't want to talk to anybody unless she have to. Donald take a peek at Liv once in a while too to see if she's still mad or not. The Footnotes finished their performance strong.

Now it's time for the Bellas. Liv is curious what would the Bellas sing this time. The Bellas are all in their position. The pitch pipe is blown and it's show time. But wait. It's the exact same song again? Liv looked sharply at Aubrey. "Hey Jess, isn't it the same song as sectionals?" Liv asked Jesse who happens to stand right next to Liv. Jesse nod in agreement. Then they moved on to the second song and suddenly Beca fill in with Bulletproof. It sounds a lot better actually. "Make them good sis." Liv said to herself. After Aubrey's part is done Liv saw Aubrey looking sharply at Beca. They all carry on with the boring performance. This time their ending is not as tacky as the first one since Fat Amy is well behaved.

As soon as the Bellas go to the back stage, Aubrey ran to Beca and yelled, "What the hell Beca?!" Beca who was shocked answered "Are you serious?" Liv who happens to pass by stopped "Whoa chill Aubs" Liv said trying to stop a fight. "You stay out of this, this is a Bella problem. Just so you know Beca this is not the Beca show." Aubrey snapped. "Okay i'm sorry i screw up but in case you didn't notice almost half of the audience doze off!" Beca tried to explain. "You know what Aubs. You're so shallow! You can't see talent. Beca made your performance better! You should thank her! I'm so glad i never got into Bellas because Trebles are better than you are." Liv snapped back to Aubrey. "How dare you speak to me like that? I swear you're the worst in Trebles and i believe you won't last long there" Aubrey said to Liv. Hearing what Aubrey said made Liv shed tears in her eyes. Liv just left without looking back. Not long after, she heard Beca left too. She doesn't care and just wait outside the venue and cry.