🌟SCREENWRITING CONTEST🌟

Hello Readers!

Screenwriter here, and I can't wait for your entires! If you've read through this book and followed my guidelines, chances are, you have a pretty great chance of winning this contest!

If you win, your script will be optioned to be produced, and you will get credit as the screenwriter for the movie!!! How amazing is that?! Your name in the featured credits of a film!!
🤩🤩🤩
Are you excited? So am I!!! There are many talented writers on Wattpad who want to get their name out there, and this is the way!!

In order to enter this contest, you must:

1. Tag at least 5 people in THIS CHAPTER.

2. Add this book to your library and follow this account (this is so you can be notified of any contest updates, as I'll remind you of deadlines as well as answer as many questions as I can in this book).

3. Draft a script with a minimum of 50 words. **There's no max. So you can write a feature length film if you want. But, that is a huge undertaking. For a first time screenwriter I would recommend you do something smaller. A good short film is way better than a sloppy feature.**
💥In the description of your book (the little snippet that people can see on Wattpad without opening your book) please write a LOG LINE for your entry.
💥Also, TAG YOUR STORY WITH: #swc2018

4. 🔥READ THE FIRST NINE (9) CHAPTERS OF THIS BOOK. DON'T SKIM.🔥Follow the guidelines of how to write a screenplay as demonstrated in this book. If I open your script and it's just a long, never ending novel with no spaces at all between dialogue and action, I will not read it. That is unprofessional to submit when I have provided guidelines on basic spacing. 🌟NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY FINAL DRAFT OR ANOTHER FORMATTING APPLICATION FOR THIS CONTEST.🌟

5. The deadline to submit a script for this contest is 11:59 PST September 1st, 2018. No late submissions will be accepted‼️ No exceptions‼️

6. The winner 🏆 will be notified of their status November 1st, 2018. They shall receive notification via DM as well as a shoutout in this book. They will receive a winner sticker. Their entry will be optioned to film. They will be acknowledged as the sole screenwriter in the film's credits. By entering this contest their winning submission will become the property of X_marks_the_0 as well as its associated college production companies. They waive their rights to the screenplay, its editing, pre-production and the consequent production, as well as all post-production-associated publicity and events.

7. This is a no-bullying 🚫 competition. Any bad mouthing of other competitors of this contest will result in disqualification. There must be proof of the bullying in order for a member to be disqualified.

8. All genres of film are excepted. Every idea is welcome. Including 18+ (mature).

9. Plagiarism will result in disqualification. Please make something yourself. Don't steal other's work. Chances are, you can write better than you give yourself credit for. Prove it.

10. I will do my best to be available for any questions you may have while writing. But I will not read your whole script to help you. I will read no more than 50 words. I can be reached by DM or via commenting in this book. Do not ask me questions about writing a screenplay if you have not read this book. Chances are, the answer is in this book. If you truly do not understand a concept, please provide a detailed explanation of your query so that I can help you as best as I can.

11. Good luck to all! I hope to be reading your scripts soon! Make sure to send me your best work! 😁😁😁