NEED IDEAS TO WRITE ABOUT??

So you want to write a script. But, you have no freaking clue what to write about. Have no fear! Below is 25 ideas to get you inspired:

1. Put a fairytale/mythology character into the modern world for a day. What are they like? How are they different from their usual selves? Do they have powers? Are they a modern businessman? How do they deal with struggles that come their way?

2. Write a short told from the perspective of someone with a contagious illness (real or made up).

3. Write a horror film set at an elementary school/middle school/high school/college.

4. A mysterious merchant in a station sells all kinds of tickets to anywhere, fictional or not. Where does your character go?

5. Write a comedy about Pizza as a religion.

6. Every emotion a human feels is written onto their body. One day a person is found with totally empty skin.

7. Bored at school, you start tapping the bottom of your desk, and find a note attached to it.

8. A character wakes up one day and can no longer recognize faces or objects. What is their journey to their work office like?

9. Include this line of dialogue in your script:
By all means point your gun at me if it helps you relax - it's not like you'll be using it anyways.

10. Use this as voice over (V.O.) narration in your script:
As our eyes met for the first time I imagined what it would feel like to peel away his/her skin with my fingers.

11. Your character lies on a cold metal table in a morgue. They blink awake.

12. A serial murderer who enjoys watching the suffering of his victims is on the hunt. What happens when the victim he chooses can feel no pain at all?

13. The cat/dog woke me up, so half-asleep, I fed him. Then I remembered. Yesterday we cremated him/her.

14. An incurable virus has been stolen and put into a small towns drinking water.

15. A local restaurant doesn't have a menu or serve food, but strange people come and go from it all the time. Your main character gets a job there to investigate.

16. Two days after the proposal, your main character finds a card on their doorstep that says "DON'T MARRY HIM" in messy handwriting.

17. A blind woman/man falls in love with the scent of a train passenger. Write a tale about how they find this person.

18. Your character falls in love with a murderer/psychopath/terrorist.

19. Implanted nanobots in your skin track your movements and conversations. How does your character maintain a secret, incognito lifestyle?

20. Write about a playwrite who is abducted by aliens for his writing talent, and must create plays to entertain aliens to stay alive.

21. To see if they are mentally fit to colonize Mars, a space exploration company runs psychological tests on millennials.

22. Use the bad boy cliche that's all over Wattpad, but give it your own twist.

23. Write about a one night stand. But instead of no strings attached... it's ALL strings attached.

24. Write about a baker who puts poison in the cakes of customers who are mean to him/her.

25. Write a romance that starts at a vending machine.

Still need more prompts? The internet has them ready for you. Got an idea of a prompt you want to share? Put it in the comments!
😁
Also, you can twist these plots however you like. Just because it says comedy or romance in the description doesn't mean you're limited to that genre. Change it to horror or sci-fi or whatever floats your boat!!

This is all about showcasing YOUR creativity!!!