Ch1 : New school. New friends

Tords POV

"Hi.. I'm Tord.... Nice to meet you?" I say to them as I met them in. They each walk in looking around. "Wow! This place is huge! You must be rich!" Edd exclaims as he twirled a bit while looking around. Matt looks a bit surprised but his face doesn't really change. Toms face was shocked and awe struck. He was perfect. His feminine body figure moved gracefully around and he didn't know it. "It's nothing really. We got the house pretty cheap. It was old and used so that's a good thing. Gives it history and of course, makes it cheaper." I say as they continue to look around. Tom stops and looks at me. "Your accent. Where's it from. I just noticed it. I like it." He said with a small smile. I blushed a bit. I didn't realize it was that noticeable. "Norway." I say, he smiles a bit more, my blush grew more. He was so perfect. "That's cool. Can you say something in Norwegian?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side a bit. I smirk. I can say anything I want in Norwegian given the fact they dont know any. I think. "Du vil bli min elsker snart min kiaerlighet." I said looking Tom directly in the eyes. Or should I say voids. "Cool! What's that mean?" He asked as a light blush covered his face. I smile. "It means are we friends now or are we still strangers?" I say. That was a lie. Obviously. But they didn't know that. "Of course we are!" Edd said as he grabbed Tom and Matt's hands. My blood boiled a bit at the action. Tom and Matt shook their heads. "Well I have to go. Mom wants me to do the dishes and dad wants me to make dinner early so he can sleep early tonight." Tom said and he let go of Edd's hand and walked towards the door. Make dinner? Wasn't his mom supposed to do that? "Oh yeah!" Edd said with a hint of pity in his voice. "Bye! I'll see you guys at school tomorrow! Bye Tord!" Tom said as he walked out the door. Once he was gone Edd hugged Matt tight. "What's wrong?" I ask him. He looked really sad when Tom left. Edd looked at me with a sad frown. "Its Tom's parents..." He said. "They dies when he was 5 years old. He was so traumatized that.. he made substitutes for them.. he made his dad a pineapple and his mom a bowling ball. I feel so sorry for him..." Edd said with sadness. What happened to his parents. I feel sorry for him. My poor spike haired lover. "Well we better be going." Edd said as he walked towards the door. Snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh. Um.. bye." I said to them as they walked out. "Oh by the way Tord. What school are you going to?" Edd asked me. Halfway out the door. "Golden Egg." I said. Weird name but it's ok I guess. "SAME!!" Edd said. "I guess I'll see you on Monday then." He said with a smile then left. He closed the door behind him. What a weird kid. Now to my spike haired sweetie. I need a plan to ask him out. I'm planning this soon so I can do it as fast as possible. I'm like that. Then I walk to my room and lie in bed. Thinking of my and Tom's life together in the future at my army base. Oh I hope he won't mind paperwork.