Ch: 13

3rd Person POV

After they talked, Tord walked Tom home. They both talked about school and their family. Tord really enjoyed being with Tom. Tom liked hanging out with Tord as well. It was nice and he always felt safe and comfortable around Tord for some odd reason. He just shrugged it off. Once they arrived at Toms house, Tom walked up to the door and Tord followed him.

Toms POV

I walked up the steps to my front door as Tord followed me. I stood in front of my front door and turned around to face him. "Thanks again for walking me home Tord. I appreciate it." I say as I give him a crooked smile. He smiles back at me, making my heart flutter and my stomach flip. His smile was so... Dreamy and welcoming. Why did I feel this way? I never felt this way towards him till now... Sure I found him attractive and sweet and his lips soft and kissable and his beautiful eyes and thick accent and- hold up.... Do I?...... No.... It can't be... Do I.... like Tord? NOPE! NOT HAPPENING FOLKS! I'VE HAD ENOUGH HEARTBREAK!

Tords POV

I get a bit uncomfortable by how Tom is staring at me without any emotion. But on the other hand it's actually pretty cute to be honest. I wave my hand in front of my Tommys face and he jolts in surprise. I let out a chuckle and he nervously giggles. Cute~ I smile at him again and he blushes lightly. That's even cuter. I chuckle yet again before the dor slams open and look-a-like pops her head out and gasps loudly. This is gonna be fun...

3rd Person POV

Tamara swung the door open and gasped at the sight of her twin brother, ignoring Tord entirely. "Tom! Where have you been!?" She said in a worried and angry tone as she hugged him tightly. "I was so worried!" Tom smiled and hugged her back. "I told you I was gonna head to the roof and meet someone remeber?" Tom says and chuckles. "Yeah but you said it'd be a quick visit! It's alreadt sunset! You lied!" Tamara pouted and crossed her arms. Tom sighed then patted her head. "I'm sorry Tam. I know what I said and I apologise for not keeping my word. Forgive me." He said in this somewhat pleading voice. Tamara hummed then shrugged. "On one condition." She stated. Tom nodded. "You have to make brownies for the entire month whenever I want some and  you have to do my chores." Tamara said with a proud grin. Tom pouted. "Have mercy!" He pleaded. Tamara shook her head. "Deal or no deal! "She said and smirked evilly. Tom sighed and nodded. "Aright.... deal. But I get to eat brownies as well!" Tom said with a slight huff. Tamara stuck her tongue out at him childishly and nodded. "Tis only fair dear brother" She hummed. Tom snorted and hugged her. She hugged him back. Tord just stood there awkwardly.

A/N
There is an excuse for my lateness. I'll explain later...