CH4: Oh No

Toms POV

Me and Tam gather up our remaining things as the bell rings. We walk out of the classroom but a question lingers in my mind. Why doesn't she like Tord? I mean she just met him, but she acts as though they've been enemies their entire life. Whatever the reason they should forget about it. It's really toxic to be in even though it's only happened twice. I look over at Tam who's in real deep thought. "Hey Tam..." I say to her quietly but loud enough so she can hear. "Yes Tom?" She says to me. "Why do you hate Tord so much?" I ask out flatly. She looks at me blankly and sighs. "Tom... He's not a good influence.. and before you say anything yes. I'm being older right now for a bit. You need to stop hanging out with him. He's bad news..." She says and continues to walk as I follow her. Feeling very confused. We walk into the cafeteria and sit at a table together. She scootches close to me and I smile and pet her head as she purrs happily. I smile more and go on my phone and update my Wattpad account. I smile as I change my picture and put my phone in my pocket. I lean against Tam then everything goes black. "seriously Edd?" I say as Tam says the same thing. Just with Ell. I hear giggles and me and Tam turn to see our friends. Edd, Ell, Matt and Mattilda.we smile and hug them as they sit next to us. I smile as Edd hugs my arm tightly as Matt watches with a smile. "Oh hello there!" I hear a familiar voice say behind me and turn around to see Tord. I smile with Edd at his presence as Tam growls. Tord looks at her and growls back. This isn't gonna be good.

A/N
Hello there lovelys! Thanks for reading this chapter! It's trash like always and very short ;-;.
Welp. Anyways thanks for reading and wait till next chapter for a big fight scene and new familiar face... ;3 maybe idk