Prologue

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Please"
A sobbing voice echoed in the room. A pretty woman crawled pathetically. The sound of chains could be heard on her every movement. A black chain was tightly lock on her pale neck, showing an ugly reddish mark.  Her limbs up to the torso showed angry lashes. Bruises scattered her beautiful body, marring her flawless skin. Blood flowed through her wounds, painting her torn white clothes red.

She tried to crawl on the young man's lap,only to received a kick on her face. A loud thump was heard. The woman cried, hunching while holding her bruised face. She tried to beg again, but the man only scowled, not showing mercy.

"Heh,give me a reason to spare you." The man sneered.

He was enjoying the woman's tormented look. Inflicting pain upon her was merely the result of her arrogance. Humiliation was his compensation on her betrayal. He indeed to give her suffering, enough to make her wish for death.

The woman cried. She was treated like a dog. In her former glory, she was treated like a goddess. Even the most evil men pursue her.

She pleaded the man. Even though it was a futile attempt, but she dreaded this man's action. She was afraid to experience a dog's death.

Her attempt was indeed a futile action. She never have the chance to see the morning light. Her journey to the yellow spring would be sooner or later.

"Lock her in this room! " the man instructed his guards. "If she pleads,ignore her. If she feels hungry,ignore her.Let her starved. If she pissed,let her be. Don't give her comfort.I don't want to waste food on dog shit"sneering,the man left the room. The guards close the door,never giving the woman a second look. No matter how hopeless she looks, their lives was more important. They were aware of their boss' ruthlessness.

As she saw the dimming light of the room, her hopelessness increased.

°°°°°
A man wearing a formal suit was waiting near the mansion's entrance.
Seeing his boss, he greeted him.

" Have you prepared the things needed?",the man ask. "Already done", a man wearing an expensive blue suit answered. " Good, let's pay my dearest friend a visit", smiling, the man beckon his chauffeur.

Fei Zhou, I hope lived your useless life to the fullest. The debts that you owed me,I'd collect it ten times.

Flashing an evil smirk,the man started his grand scale revenge.