Chapter 6: Back Home

Zhou Hei tried to retract his hand, but failed. Their strength was just to far.
Ivann acted like a gentleman, ignoring the fact he was pulling an innocent teen.

"You're feisty"

"No, you're pushy"

The two banter, with Ivann still playing it off while Zhou Hei is already nearing his bottom line and had to stop his self from punching this guy.

"Don't leave yet. Be good OK? Brother will give you candies later"

Ivann tried to persuade him, only earning a disgusted look from the other.

"You sound like an old man giving shady candies to innocent children"

Zhou Hei bluntly retorted, losing the last ounce of patience he had. Ivann laugh, completely amuse by the teen's frankness.

"Oh please, I'm not that old. Plus I'm no shady person"

Ivann teased him. However, Zhou Hei's not buying all his lies.

"What part of you isn't shady?"

Zhou Hei scrutinize him, his eyes sweeping up and down Ivann. The Russian chuckled, now pulling him closer. The annoyed teen kick him, before leaving the dumbstruck Russian.

Zhou Hei run up to his room, contacting Saito. He must leave now. That shady Ivann won't sit still if someone caught his attention.

Dragging his luggage, Zhou Hei hurriedly left the hotel, immediately boarding a plane back to Japan.

When he get back at home, instead of the annoying cries of his "friend", he was greeted by an unknown stranger who was busy helping his self with a cup of coffee. His ravine hair gives his handsome face that stoic look.

" Who are you"

Like any normal person, Zhou Hei was surprised by him. Now his busy looking for that annoying house sitter.

The man promptly put down the cup. At first, his initial impression was surprised, then returning to his usual impassive face.

"Kira"

The man ask, scrutinizing him. His brows crease, his eyes shows an apparent disbelief.

Hearing g his voice, Zhou Hei was struck by a sudden memorization, recognizing that seemingly familiar hair. That's right, he is Haruna. That adopted eldest brother.

Adjusting his voice, Zhou Hei imitated the real kira's action. His jade face contorting a little.

"Yes brother, its me. What are you doing here by the way?", Zhou Hei confirmed it. Despite being an obedient child to Fukunaga, Haruna never really interacted with Kira, so its normal to act like a distant family.

Still unconvinced, Haruna approach him, standing a few inches near him. Zhou Hei unconsciously retreated his steps, looking up at the taller man. Unlike Ivann, he could still handle that scheming snake. However, to someone who rarely speak ,Zhou Hei doesn't know how to deal with him. Even the original Kira couldn't fathom his brother's action.

" Who are you?"

Haruna murmured, his eyes focused on the teen below him.

"I'm Kira OK?, so move it", Zhou Hei wanted to retort, when he felt a cold hand touching his face.

His face heated up, tingling sensation run on skin. As he stood there frozen, unsure what to do, Haruna unconsciously felt up the teen's face.

" Your hand", Zhou Hei reminded him.

As if waking up from a stupor, Haruna remove his hand.

"You're going home",Haruna remembered his purpose, momentarily faze by Zhou Hei's new look.

" No"

Swatting his hand away, Zhou Hei firmly refused.