Chapter 2: Human Hybrid

After his rebirth,nothing horrified Zhou Hei than this current appearance.

A young man(?), with jet black hair.
A fat round face was covered with red pimples,which looks like it was about to burst any time. The eyes looks like slit.

Is this still human? It's f**king hybrid of a pig and tomatoes.

Zhou Hei considered his most trusted people's betrayal as his worst nightmare.But his karma is too much. To think that he would be reborn on such an ugly thing.

Checking his body for the third time,he was disgusted by the flabs of fats on his stomach.

What an undisciplined child. He cursed, mentally scolding the original owner.

Zhou Hei search the teen's memory. Sure enough, tragic memories instantly flooded his mind.

It seems that this teen was quite wealthy. Kira Mizuno's family had been known in business world,specifically in the field of medicine. His father, a well known business mogul married his mother who was a doctor.

This should have made this child grow in a prosperous environment,however,his father had two mistresses,both have two child.
To make it even more tragic,the original son was neglected by his father,and greatly favored his eldest daughter and son from his mistresses.

This what cause the child to behaved in an unruly manner,everyday spending his time with friends on parties,drinking and wasting away.

Recently,it seems that this child got seduced by a second gen child. The poor idiot was so infatuated that he resort into brash action just to get this person. His father discovered this,and quickly throw him into the outside manor,leaving only his adopted brother with him.

The child was so stressed out. Added by his step brother's mocking and his crush who made him into a laughingstock,he decided to end it by ingesting pills.

Zhou Hei just shook his head. Don't worry child,as a payment for giving me your body, I will give those people the same humiliation that you received. Looking at his reflection, Zhou Hei decided to make his face more human first.

Two days have passed,and no one visited him.

After getting discharge,Zhou Hei started his plan.

First stop,dermatologist. Yup,he needs to get rid of this horror like pimples that resided on his face.

After getting a schedule,Zhou Hei visited a fitness store. Luckily,this body is still young,so a few exercise could get him back into shape.

Gym equipments were delivered to his room.

Zhou Hei spend the body's money without hesitation. After this,he could just open his back up accounts to get some stash.

Zhou Hei stayed at hotels,not contacting any of "his" family members. Forget familial affection,since the young age he had long lost it. Plus this body's owner hated his family,so its normal for him not to contact them.

Two weeks have passed,and Zhou Hei's regular visit with the dermatologist completely cured his pimples.

Now,after getting skin laser and daily exercise,his body lost its extra pounds.

His face now showed facial contours,his blue and purple eyes finally showing. Odd eyes. For a kid who have quarter blood on him,a mixture of races showed in his genes.

After observing his appearance, the gap is too big. That fat kid with red face actually have such a delicate appearance.

Zhou Hei was slightly dismayed,his original body was sturdy and bulky,for a Chinese man he was quite a masculine guy. This delicate body was the the complete opposite of his body.

He was Zhou Hei,a man who leads an army of mafia and owns the largest firearm dealings. To think he was reduced into a pompous flower boy.

Remembering his tragic end,Zhou Hei gnashed his teeth.
That's right,his not Zhou Hei anymore,that man who who got blinded by beauty and was force to wear a green hat.

He is Kira Mizuno.