Chapter 1: Betrayal

Honey, would you spend your night here,a pretty woman snake her hands around my waist. This woman is my beloved. Despite being a socialite, she disregard her father's attempt to separate us. Even though I am a dangerous man,chased by police and drug lords, she hold unto me. That time when I was so lost,she saved me. She become my salvation.

That is why I pamper and held her close to my heart.  Staring at her pretty eyes, I see her love.

Lin er,would you wait for me?,kissing her cheeks,I led her to our room.

She nodded. That day, I bought the most expensive wine. Holding the ring in my hand,I'm determined to propose to her.

When she agreed,I was in cloud nine. I couldn't help but to celebrate. If I left my dangerous ways,and settle down in peace. I will build my family.

But everything was a lie. Our dream of creating a family was mere lies.
I never expected her to stab me in my sleep. She was kissing me,showing her deep love. As I lay there,gasping for air, another man came. My most trusted subordinate. My step brother,who created my territory with me. Who fought countless mobster for me.

I was horrified,thinking that my woman would stab him. But it was all joke. As they watch me die, they were kissing. I never knew,he,of all people would plot my death. He even laid his hands on my woman.

These f*cker did they're disgusting act right in front of my dying body. As my consciousness faded,I cursed my fate.
If this was my retribution,I accept it.
But I will not let these dogs live a peaceful life.

That night,the most powerful mafia boss died. Countless subordinates cried.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The smell of medicine woke Zhou Hei. Opening his eyes, it was foggy. The first thing he saw was a white ceiling. A woman clad in all white was busy tending to his foot. He tried to lift his hands,only to see a clump of fats.
Horrified, Zhou Hei  check his body. All he see was a fat body.

Enduring he's aching body,he struggled. The woman was alarmed.
"No,no,bocchan, you shouldn't get up. You might hurt your body", the woman cried in alarm,holding the struggling boy. His mouth twitch. Bocchan? What language,wait...
I could understand it! But the words are definitely not Chinese. Zhou Hei wondered.

He stop struggling. The woman calmed down. Observing his surrounding, the room was painted white. A dextrose hang beside him,its fluid slowly flowing into his wrist. A metal table containing injections and medicine was place near the wall. A crucifix hang above his bed. A distinct smell of medicine could be smell.

" Bocchan,are you alright? The pills were already extracted from your stomach. You will be discharge after two days of recuperation."the woman informed him,smiling.

Zhou Hei spend his time analysing what happen. Apparently, he is in the hospital ward. But it was because of pills,not the wounds on his chest. Looking at his body, he needed to find a mirror.