Chapter Five - Nightmares

Deleted the authors note..

~ Larry Stylinson ~ Unedited

Panting, Zayn ran and ran through the forest, heavy breaths leaving his mouth as he ran. He couldn't believe he had finally gotten out of there, but he knew he wasn't safe yet. He heard the pounding of foodsteps behind him, and pushed himself harder. He turned briefly, seeing an angry set of blue eyes of the boy that had kidnapped him in order to kill him. He screamed, and turned around, pushing harder. He could see the light, see the edge of the forest, could hear the cars. He screamed as the back of his shirt was grabbed, and he was yanked back. He stare up at the blonde boy, his murderer. He whimpered, closing his eyes as he saw the boy swing down with a knife, aiming for his neck.

Zayn gasped awake in a fit of screams, ad arms around him. He screamed into the body, pushing at the person. "Get away! Don't kill me! Please!" He screamed. The person holding him soothed him, rocking him. "Its okay," a familiar voice soothed into his ear, "We're not gonna kill you." The voice crooned into his ear. After a good fifteen minutes of the boy sobbing into his neck, Zayn finally calmed down, and pulled back. He was surprised to say the least, why would he of all people help him after a nightmare?...

Running through the forest, Zayn trampled through, tears falling as his feet landed on sharp rocks, and heated rocks that were burning his feet. He screamed out loudly as he felt a hand grab him, and throw him on the ground, "You've been a bad boy," the blue eyed boy growled, an evil glint in his eyes. He pushed Zayn down to the ground, pushing his face into the hot rocks, before taking the whip that was in his hand, and repeatedly whipped Zayn on the back. The brown eyed boy sobbed out, screaming with each whip, and slash acrossed his back. It hurt so bad, he sobbed to himself silently. 

Zayn gasped awake, sobbing, the now familiar arms wrapped aroungripping the boys shirt. "You're safe," the boy holding him whispered, "He can't hurt you here." He whispered softly, rubbing his back, calming him down. Once he was calm, the boy let him fall asleep in his arms, before laying him down, laying with him he fell asleep as well. 

~

It went on like that for weeks, Zayn having nightmare's, and the boy comforting him. Zayn didn't know why he did that, but he didn't mind, afterall, he was getting comforted by him, not getting hurt. He just wished that he wasn't having nightmare's at all, but he was. He didn't know why, his captors haven't hurt him in any way shape or form, so he had no right to be scared, yet he was. He didn't understand it.

Tonight, though, the nightmare was different. 

Zayn smiled as he walked with Niall hand in hand, pressing soft kisses to each other's lips. Zayn couldn't believe this had finally happened, he was finally with Niall. No more having to worry about the boy hurting him, or the boy not loving him back.  They were on their first date, and Zayn couldn't be happier. When they walked along the beach, Zayn felt loved. Then, his dream changed. Everything turned red, and dark, and eerie. Niall's laugh was heard, only this time it was sinister. "You really think that I could ever love you?" His voice hissed, and growled. "How pathetic, you actually believed me." He laughed, pushing Zayn into the beach, smirking at Zayn. Zayn let out a sob, "But I thought you loved me!" He cried out, making Niall laugh, "Me? Love a pathetic excuse for a human being like you? Never." The blonde haired boy growled, making Zayn sob. "F-Fine, kill me." He sobbed out, laying down. "I'd rather be dead then know you don't love me." He whispered, making Niall smirk, "My pleasure," He growled, before a blade came towards him...

Zayn let out a scream as he woke up, in tears. The boy wrapped his arms around Zayn, hushing him. "Its okay Zayn, its okay, he won't hurt you. He would never hurt you." He breathed into his ear, making Zayn look up at the blue-eyed boy, "How do you know, Louis? What if he does?" He asked, sobbing into his neck. "What if he wakes up one day, and decides that I'm not worth it? That I'm just a pathetic excuse for a human being, and kills me?" He asked into Louis' neck, sobbing softly. "Because he hasn't killed you yet." Louis said into his ear, "That's how I know, and that's why the boys haven't hurt you yet. You're different, and I don't know how." He whispered quietly.

Zayn frowned, rubbing his face, whimpering. "I hope you're right." He whispered quietly.

~

The next few weeks went like that, there were more night mares, and more nights spent with Louis.

In the meantime, Niall had no idea this was going on, only concerned about what to do, because someone had done something and he didn't know what to do, other than to ignore it, and hope it goes away. Only, he knew it wouldn't go away, he knew it would get worse the more he waited, the more he waited, the worse it got, and the worse it goes, made Niall slowly lose his sanity, and made him tear at his hair, no matter how much it hurt. Louis and Harry have been distant, they stopped hanging out as much as they once had, and Louis didn't know why, so he went to Zayn, and talked to him about it, causing the younger to frown, and shrug, saying, "I don't know, if it bothers you so much, ask Harry himself," but whenever Louis tried, Harry would back away, and make himself seem busy, just so he wouldn't have to face Louis. Harry was feeling strange lately, his heart beat sped up whenever he saw Louis, he couldn't decifer what he was feeling. Was it love? It couldn't be, he was a cold hearted killer. He helped kill four or five people, and kidnapped another. Harry sighed, "This is all too complicated," he muttered, not having a clue for what was to come in the upcoming months.

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED, I'VE BEEN AT FRIENDS THE WHOLE SUMMER AND I DIDN'T COME ON AT ALL UNTIL TODAY AND YESTERDAY. 

I just made a way, how I'm going to end this book. Oh my god, you all are going to hate me.

OH WELL, IT'S MY STORY. ANYWAY, THIS WAS REALLY SHORT BECAUSE I NEEDED TO UPDATE, AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER, WITH SOME... SECRETS REVEALED. 

I HAVE A PLAN FOR THE REST OF THIS BOOK NOW, I'M HAPPY. I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS NOW AND IDK WHY BUT IT JUST HIT ME TODAY AND I HAVE SO MANY THINGS PLANNED THAT YOU'LL ALL HATE ME FOR.

~~ hope you enjoyed the chapter lmao ~~ Official Larry Stylinson

word count - 1198