worldstar money

two days after the phone call she's at my door, asking if she can retrieve her things. i let her in. i sit on the couch, watching as she paces the tiny apartment. i start to get dizzy. if i had known she was going to stop by i wouldn't have taken so many pills. i light a cigarette, not bothering to leave the couch.

"really?" she mumbles, walking past me to the bookshelf where our cds and dvds are.

"don't hate me." she rolls her eyes at the words that escape past my lips in a flow of smoke.

"how could i not hate you? you cheated on me. i was nothing but good to you." she huffs, stuffing cd cases into a bag.

"am i crazy? did you just say you were nothing but good to me? you treated my depression like a paper cut! hate to break it to you but neosporin and a band aid won't fix my chemicals in my brain!" i drop my cigarette into the ashtray, smoke still leaving my lungs.

"i never said that would help. i never thought that your depression was something to take lightly, but i don't know how to deal with someone when all they want to do is lay in bed! yoongi i deserve to be loved in the way i need to be loved. i don't have to sit here and watch you cry."

"you so tenderly watched me burn." i say, slightly sarcastic as i slam the door to my room. moments later i hear the front door slam and i'm not sure if i'm glad she's gone or not.

~~

Please vote and comment 💖