I love you (smut)

Shane: joey! Come on. Baby we have to go.

Joey: alright alright. Calm your hems down.

He vame down stairs and gave me a kiss. I held his waist as he wrapoed his arms around me, just smiling.

Shane: lets go.

Joey and i were heading out for the showing of my new movie. I was so excited, yet nervous. I was walking back and forth when joey came up to me vlogging.

Joey "and here is the man himself who made this all happen. What up boy?"

Shane: im shaking and sweating

Joey: you got this babe

He pecked my lips. We heard people coming in and my cue to go up on stage. Joey ended the vlog and sat down

After the movie everyone congratulated me. Some were crying and i almost cried from everyones love for the movie that i created. Joey was holding my hand as we said goodbye. We got in the car smiling.

Joey: im so proud of you.

He rested his hand on my lap as i started the car.

Shane: thanks

Joey: you deserve all the success

He moved his hand closer and closer to me. Did he want to...

Shane: joey please stop. Im driving.

We were 20 more minutes away from our apartment. Joey wouldnt stop. He leaned over and whispered

Joey: im sorry, i cant help it

He kissed my cheek, down my jaw line and sucked on my neck. Of course i couldnt resist. I got to caught up i forgot i was driving and the car swerved a little

Shane: j-j - joey stop

Joey: pull over

We were now only 5 minutes away fro. Our apartment and i couldnt take it. I felt something. I instuntly looked down. Joey must have noticed because he started palming me. I couldnt help but whimper.

Joey: pull over

Shane: joey we are almost home. Just wait.

Joey: i can. But *seductivily whispers* can you?

He giggle and continued palming me while kissing neck. I kept telling my self to focus on the road and drive. Joey then stopped abd sat back dowb in his seat. I thought it was over, but then he stuck his hand in my pants.

Shane: joey!

I couldnt take it anymore. I fucking pulled over. This bitch knew he would win.

Shane: your lucky i love you.

Joey: i love you too

He said that as he was unbuttoning my pants. And i want you.

He pecked my lips and kissed my jaw line as his hand slid down my boxera grabbing my junk massaging my member as a moan escaped. He kissed all the way down to my v-line. I lifted my self up to slide my pants down, his hand still on my junk, jerking it off as i took my pants off

Shane: joey! Arg mmm wa-wait... i whinned

Joey: *kisses tip* i cant help it (said seductively) mmmmm

Joey licked my tip again and started bobbing it. Just the tip as his hand jerked me in rhythm with his sucking. I brought my chair back and leaned back, proping myself up with my forearms to look at my baby, so

Beautiful and horny. I love him so much. He looked up and then down again but i held up his chin to make eye contact and to pull him in for a kiss but he didnt want to stop sucking so i grabbed his face with both hands, making him whimper but giving me a sloppy kiss. Sucking my bottom lips and me giving him entrance to almost shoving our tongues down our throat. Hes just such a good kisser. We kept moaning and moaning as joey jerked me off slow and then out of nowhere. Fast. I broke off the kiss as My breathing increased and i whinned.

Shane: baby! Joey!!!.. oh!!! Ah!!! Yyyeeeesssss uh!

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, leaning my head back. And joey continued to suck. I felt a weird feeling telling joey i was almost there. In response he moaned which made me feel the

Vibration making me release into his mouth and him swallowing it all. We both panted as he sat back up to kiss me and rest his head on my shoulder and me rubbing the back of his neck.

Joey: ill drive baby.

Shane: mmm k

I pulled pants back up and we both got out of the car as be drove home. I then held his junk out of nowhere.

Joey: shane!

Shane: ill get you back... just you wait.

We got home and pulled joey inside. I dragged him to the couch as we made out. He sat on top of me grinding his hips creating friction. He cupped my face and my hands were on his ass. I spanked him and he flinched followed

By a moan. We broke the kiss and took off my shirt. I kissed all around joeys body as he took off his shirt. He stood up taking his pants off making me see his hard member playing with himself. The sight was amazing.

Joeys pov

I was playing with myself and shane was looking at me. I noticed his bulge grow bigger so i stopped and walked towards him. I bent over to make out with him while unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants agonizingly slow and grabbed his junk making him moan quietly. I took his boxers off and rubbed his whole length.we stopped making out and i kissed down his happy trail. When i reached his member i wanked him, occasionally teasing him but tapping the head on my tongue. I then took him all in and sucked, licked and spat. He called my name and i knew what he meant.

Shane pov

Omg! Joeys so fucking good. Feeling his warmth around me. I rolled my eyes back, moaning. I was close.

Shane: ugh. Fuck! J-joey

He responded with a moan. I wanted to be inside him so i pulled him by the hair gently and told him...

Shane: baby come here, i want to be in you.

He stood up and both his legs were on each side of my thighs. Holding on to my shoulders to lift himself up as i positioned myself. We didnt have anything so i went in him only with saliva as lubrication. He slowly sat down and got used to the feeling.

Joey: ugh fuck

He said as he burried his head in my chest, kissing my shoulder while i thrusted up him. Holding his waist.

Joey: shane?.. mmmm ah. Harder?

I did as he said. We moaned and moaned and joey demanding for more while we talked dirty.

Joey: ugh! Yea... yea... shit! Right there!

Shane: you like that? Huh?

I spanked him

Joey: mmhmm yes. Yes.

Shane: yea?

Joey: fuck yes!

Shane: what about this?

I pulled out and went back in, hitting a new spot

Joey: ooooo! Ah!

I started jacking him off abd shutting him up bh kissing him till he came and bit my lip, causing me to cum inside of him.

I pulled out and joey rested on top of me. Both of us breathing heavily.

Joey:i l- love you.

Shane: love you too