pepperoni hot pockets

Joeys pov

i heard the front door open. It was shane., my husband. We've been together for 5 years. And he just got home from getting groceries.

Shane: hey joey, can you help me with the groceries.

Joey: sure shaney.

Shane: thanks babe. *kiss*

i brought some of the bags to the kitchen and so did shane. i went back to the front door to close it and shane went back to hang his jacket and give me a kiss.

Joey: so what did you get?

Shane: alot of things. Like your chicken, your turkey burgers, kale for you smoothies an-

Joey: did you buy anything besides my food?

Shane: yeah. for me i got cupcakes and hot pockets.

Joey: hot...hot pockets? 

Shane: ye- *beeping* ah shoot! i forgot!

Joey: forgot?...

Shane: i have to go to a meeting. ill be quick. could you put the food away?

I didnt have time to answer when he kissed me and said " thanks babe, love you" and headed out the door.

I went back to the kitchen and looked through the groceries. i put everything away and the last item were the hot pockets... 

This is gonna be so stupid but when i was younger, i would used to basically fuck hot pockets. The warmth and feeling of its texture made me go wild! But i havent done it in a while, i would have one everyday, so i never bought them again. Maybe one last time? im sure shane wouldnt mind, ill just tell him i wanted one. 

I opened the box and took one to heat up. after it was done i let it cool for about 2 minutes and went to the bathroom, just incase shane came back home. i take a bite and enjoy the taste. i think of shane and wrap the hot pocket around my member." god its been so long. I felt the warmness caress against my member, i thrusted in and out slow at first, but then started to speed up, moaning.

Shanes pov

The meeting went well and i felt really tired. I just wanted to go home and eat hot pockets while cuddling joey and watching "little people of LA"...dont judge.

I just got home and went inside to look for joey untili heard moaning. this should be fun...what has this boy done now? i followed the sound and it lead me to the bathroom. i saw the light from the bottom of the door and tried opening the door slowly, dammit it was locked. i went to our room where the key was and opened the door to find joey....fucking a hot pocket? i never knew joey was so...kinky. 

Joey just stood there in shock and so did i. Not gonna lie, i was into it. He looked hot. 

Joey: i--i can explain..

i ignored what he was saying and took the hot pocket. i went inside the bathroom and closed the door. I bent down and  grabbed his member, tasting pepperoni sauce. I fed joey the hit pocket while i licked and sucked him till the sauce was gone. He kept moaning and moaning. My member started to harden so i stopped to take my pants off. Joey stopped me and looked me in the eyes.

Joey: lets take this into the bedroom

i followed his orders and stood up. Joey wrapped his arms around my neck looking at me with eyes full of lust. I grabbed his member, jerking him off and looked back intensly and saw his eyes roll back and his head fall back. i stopped and lifted him up. Joey gave my neck soft kisses. I walked quickly to the bedroom and set him down. He grabbed my face and kissed me, adding some tongue and biting my bottom lip. I pushed him down, rubbing our crotches together. Joey slipped his hand inside my boxers making me harder. He then pulled my pants down till they were on the floor. he whispered " you wanna feel how a hot pocket feels like?"  I just nodded and he took the half eaten hot pocket and pushed it on my memeber. It felt weird at first but i liked it. And watching joey jerk me off was hot. 

Joeys pov

shane moaned at the touch. I took the hot pocket off and licked his tip, licking hit slit several times. He tugged my hair here and there and i moaned to send waves throughout his body. Shane moaned and tugged my hair tighter as a signal he was about to release. He released in my mouth and swallowed it all. Shane positioned himself and gave me a look to reassure i was ok. I felt him go in deeper and deeper. I moaned and whimpered. He thrusted slow at a steady pace. I brought my legs around his waste, pushing in towards to get in deeper. He bent down, hovering over me. i bit my lip looking at him and fed him some of the hot pocket. He then made out with me, making me taste the hot pocket. The hot pocket was finished and shane increased his speed. He went too fast, i jumped and bit his lip. He moaned and stood back up. He grabbed my member, jerking me off. We both released and shane collapsed on top of me.

Shane: so …thats your weird fetish huh?

Joey: yeah…. I’ve done it before. but not anymore.

Shane: i think we should do it more often.

THE END