No-never ;)

Random imagine I just came up with on the spot:

Joey and shane fighting in their bedroom when joey cheated when he was drunk with cat.

Joey: look, I said I was sry! Baby I was DRUNK!

Shane: you know she wants you, and you still hang out with her. You should have known this would happen!

Joey: well I didn't!

Shane: was she good? Huh? Was she fucking better?! How can she make you feel good? Does she make you scream so loud neighbors here it and call the cops?! Well, I DO every night baby!

Joey: shut the fuck up! This isn't about who's good. I didn't even like it, I don't even remember it with her! Besides, you're the one always wanting my dick. Always getting turned on with one simple move. *grabs crotch* see? Already semi hard. And all I did was look at you. Thirsty much?

Shane: *pushes hand away* not as much as you were with cat! *bites lip* you wanna be like that? *grabs ass* Motherfucker. *grabs crotch* you're getting hard by the minute. Always freaking horny huh?

shane pushing him on the bed, getting their hand cuffs, cuffs joeys hands to the headboard, strips him down and sucks joey. After a while he spits on joeys slit, rubbing his length taking him in again. Then stripping down and sitting on joey. He grinds there crotches making joey moan.

Shane: does she make you moan like that?

Joey tried telling shane he didn't like cat but struggled from the sensational feeling. Shane then pinches joeys nips as he grinding making joey close his eyes just moaning and whining.

Shane: how about this?

He sucks on joeys nips, stops grinding and gets off joey, just kneeling beside joey sucking his nips, rubbing his length again. Joey moans and shane goes over joeys legs, putting them on his shoulders.

Shane: I'm gonna prove to you I'm better. Don't you fucking forget it! You say you didn't like cat but...oh baby, after this you better not being even hanging out with her or I won't give you anything.

With no warning, shane slides into joey fast and hard. Joey screaming so loud you hear an echo from out the window. Joey bucks his hips and warps his legs around shane ass to push him closer, joey wanted to touch Shane's body so much, he tried removing the hand cuffs but failed. He begged shane to take them off but shane ignored him. Joey yelled for shane to take them off but then shane stopped

Shane: *slaps ass* no.

Joey rolled his eyes from the felling of shane snaking him. It hurt, but in a good way.

Joey: ummf. (Soft/quiet moan)

Shane: you like that huh!?

Joey couldn't take it anymore! He needed to touch Shane's beautiful body. He banged the hand cuffs till they broke into two which surprised shane. Joey grabbed shane by the shoulders and flipped them selves around. Joey was now on top straddling shane.

Shane: oh! So you wanna be punished more? You fucking bad boy!

Shane slapped joeys hips and held on to them and began fucking the life out of him. Joey grips the sheets till his knuckles turned white and looks at shane in awe. Shane stops and whispers into joeys ear.

Shane: you wanna say something? Hmm? *slaps ass*

Joey: ummff! Harder

Shane: what? This? *thrusts*

Joey:y-yeah.

Shane pushed joey on the bed and looks into his eyes filled with SO much lust.

Shane: why would I?

Joey: I'm sorry.

He wraps his arms around Shane's back. On hand pushing Shane's head closer to him, pecking his lips repeatedly as they speak.

Shane: your- so-rry? *slowly thrusts*

Joey:ve-ery. Ummf ooooo. *hisses from Shane's slow thrusts*

Shane: are-are yo- u gonna -hangout-wi-th- cat soon?

Joey:n-no. Ne-never!

Shane: ye-yea? *making thrusts faster*

Joey: (gasps) ye-

shane pounds into joey making joey gasp louder.

Joey: ooooh! Ahh! Yyyeeeesss. Uh! Mmm. Yes.

Shane caresses joeys body, wrapping his arms underneath his back pulling him close, making out with him.

Shane: oh. Mmm. I love you, don't you fucking do that again

Joey responded by making out with shane again moaning, wrapping his legs around Shane's waist tighter pulling as close as possible. Soon the two came and shane collapsed on joey.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hope you guys liked this chapter tho! <333

SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter- @fanficanya

Instagram- shoeys.daughter

Tumblr- shoeys.daughter

Youtuberlover09

YouTube.com/jdizon99