Inconspicious cafe

Heya people:) let's start our first chapter:) I am super excited to write this one!!!!!! Why? Because it starts from my point of view:) !! In upcoming chapters, our characters shall express their own respective point of views. So here we go..........

Thank you Nisha16198 for correcting my grammar:):)
************************************

It was a beautiful Sunday evening. As the month of June was approaching, the skies were giving the clear indications. The cool and humid weather also seemed to support the idea of heavy showers that maybe witnessed on upcoming days.

Kashvi's College exams too were approaching. She was already studying C.A. (Chartered Accountant ) and juggling her collage. And it had became normal for her to study for her collage exams at the last moment.

Her best friend Hetvi called her up "Kashvi come to my place. We both can do late night studies together." to which she readily agreed.

While both of them were busy studying, both felt hungry. Kashvi felt an intense craving "I want to eat spicy Maggie (instant noodles)"

"Fine. Let's go out and purchase it. We shall then cook it at home" Hetvi agreed. She too needed a break.

It was already 11:00 PM and all the shops were closed. "I guess we won't be able to eat Maggie today" said Hetvi feeling disappointed.

"Hey what's that?" Pointed out Kashvi. It was a small cafe that just located in a corner. It's exterior looked sophisticated and unique.

"I always come to this area. How come I have never noticed this?" Wondered Kashvi.

"Maybe because it's small. Though it looks super cool. Let's ask them if they serve Maggie" said Hetvi.

Both of them entered the cafe and were pleasantly surprised to see the beautiful and cozy interiors. The space was small as anticipated yet it was utilised it in the most optimum way.

There were small tables and mats instead of chairs and tables so one was supposed to sit and eat. There was a colourful placement of various scented candles which indicated use of aroma therapy. There was a shelf containing various books and magazines. It also contained games like chess, ludo, scrabble, housie etc. In short it was a small and cozy place intended for customers to enjoy the food and to take their time to have fun.

They were greeted by a guy who was as young as she was. "Welcome to our humble abode. I am Advait, the owner of this place." They were also greeted by another young guy named Meet. I seemed like both of them were owners of the place and it was their startup business.

"Do you serve Maggie?" Asked Kashvi.

"Yes. Have have a huge variety of Maggie. You can choose any of the dish. Please have a seat." Said Meet handing them a menu.

Hetvi giggled. If she would have known that this place served not only delicious food but also the sight of two handsome guys, she would have came there before a long time a ago.

They both ordered cheese Maggie. While the chef prepared it, Advait lighted the candle having lavender aroma. Kashvi fetched a book and started reading it. Meanwhile Hetvi enjoyed eying two handsome guys who were busy chattering amongst themselves.

Soon Maggie was served and they both loved it. The prices of the food and drinks were very reasonable so both decided to visit the place again.

 The prices of the food and drinks were very reasonable so both decided to visit the place again

While they both were leaving, they spotted a glass wall full with post it notes. Those were the reviews given by the customers. They all seemed to love the tea over there. But Kashvi didn't like to drink tea. She was a coffee lover.

Kashvi took out a post it note from the shelf and wrote it in the most beautiful cursive writing

"Though the tea and the biscuits of this place are well known, please Do try cheese Maggie over here. It's yummylicious
#maggielover"

Followed by a smiley.

She pasted it on the glass wall and exited the place. Unknown about the future adventure was waiting for her to unfold.