Brewing with friendliness

Kashvi's POV

It was a beautiful night and I was already feeling cold. I had decided to stay at Hetvi's place till my exams were over. Besides, her parents were out of town so we both could have fun along with studies.

We both were studying till late at night and during the break time, we decided to go to the same cafe again.

It was because I was a huge lover of Maggie (and no other brand of instant noodles) and Hetvi loved the idea of ogling at any of those two handsome owners.

Trust me I am a straight girl. But Maggie had always been my weakness. It's hot aroma would hypnotise me and I would never be able to focus on anything else (so ogling at those owners was out of the question) I have always been a foodie.

While we waited for the waiter to serve us the Maggie, I went towards the glass walls to read the other comments. I spotted my post it note that I had pasted a day before. However someone had commented to my note below

"Please try cinnamon tea over here. It's heaven.

#tealover"

I decided to try that too. After my Maggie was served and eaten, I asked for the cinnamon tea along with butter flavoured cookies. It was strange for me because I had never liked tea yet I was compelled to try one.

As anticipated earlier by sniffing its wafting aroma, it was delicious. I sipped the tea slowly, enjoying its flavour spreading into my mouth.

Meanwhile I also picked up a book named And then there were none by Agatha Christie. And read it's few chapters. It was suspense thriller.

I was thankful to the person who pointed out about the cinnamon tea. So as to return his favour, I pasted a note below his note.

"Tried cinnamon tea with butter cookies. Loved it. I read the book "And Then there were None" by Agatha Christie. Please try reading that along with your next tea.

#maggielover"

I exited the place with nothing in my mind except the concern for my upcoming exams.