Problem

CECE^

Omg, I can't believe this...

How dare she... Now all hell going to be released ugh... hate when this shit is happening...

Let me catch you up since I left you on a cliff hanger...

When we came back a rumor was going on about me and Casey, when nobody knows Casey expects for Cece and josh...

This is the rumor

Ari ran away with this guy named Casey because she is pregnant by him and she been avoiding josh ever since she found out, so when josh found out he decided to cheat on her because she did it first.

That was totally wrong and the story was switched around a lot, josh cheated on me way before I started talking to Casey again plus Casey is gay so I don't know how that's going to work.

It seems like everytime I leave out of the country their some type of rumor against me... maybe I should stop leaving and stop having fun.

I don't even know what to do anymore.

You know what I might take my dad offer to live with him and change school... I'm tired of the shit that's always happens to me and I get to be closer to Casey.

Nah...  fuck that I'm going to make this school my bitch since school starts in 5 days I'm going to make a change that's make people look and be like who is that... is she new?

5 4 3 2 1

That summer break went by so fast now get my clothes ready and lets take over this school...

I walked in the building everyone was staring at me like I was famous then Cece walked up to me "What the fuck do you think your doing?" she asked pissed off "Don't fuck with me Cece or I'll ruin you in 3 seconds try me bitch." I said walking past her and Josh

I walked to the office and got on the intercom "if anyone got a problem with me try me.... This school is my bitch.... I'm the queen here got it.. " I said walking out of the office to 1st period.

This school year is going to be very interesting...