Loved

*yawn*

"Good morning world," I said as I lifted myself up from the bed. Before I went to head to the bathroom to get ready I almost tripped on something more like someone, "Samuel what the heck dude" I said bending down to rub his side that I kicked. "Are you okay?" I asked to him before he pulled me all the way down to the ground with him as he held me tight, "I'm fine now that I got you" he said and I broke down laughing because he said that and he cocked his head at me in a confused way "its nothing" I said slightly giggling, I get up and stretched my hand out to help Samuel up off the ground.

"Thanks and good morning beautiful," Samuel said in a Russian accent while pushing me closer to him "whoa, watch it, the baby," I said pointing at my stomach. "Sorry," he said back in an American accent "I never really asked but where were you born you always go back in forth in an American and Russian accent?" I asked and Samuel walked away and sat on the bed and took a deep breath

"I'm from Sviyazhsk, Russian and it's a small town so almost everyone knew everything about everyone but the one thing they didn't know was that it was a killer hidden in the town so when my family found out we fled before something very bad happened and we came here, my mom became an accountant and my dad being a CEO," he said, "why did you make it seems like you were finally telling a big secret?" I asked and he looked away and mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't understand so I left it alone. I walk to the bathroom and before I could open the door Samuel pulled me back into his thick chest and whispered "I love you" in my ear I turned around and looked at Samuel in his light blue eyes and kissed him.

When Samuel finally let me go I went to take a shower Samuel got in with me which stunned me for a second but I end up not caring, I had got out first and started to get dress so I can meet up with Liam so we can go to the ultrasound appointment then meet up with James after.

"What are your plans for today?" Samuel asked with a towel wrapped around him. "I was going to my ultrasound appointment today and meeting up with a friend and house hunting, why do you ask?" I said sitting on the bed putting my all-black Nike's on "why don't you live with me?" Samuel asked with a very serious face " I don't know" I said standing up and walking to the door "what do you mean you 'don't know' just move in with me so you won't have to stay here any longer plus, when you find a house or an apartment you can move out" he said finally putting his clothes on "okay I'll think about it and if you're going with us you need to hurry up it's eleven o'clock and I need to be their in thirty" I said looking at my phone. I walked out my bedroom door heading to the door so I can meet up with Liam when I opened the door I came face to face with Ash "we need to talk" Ash said as I try to push past him "we can talk later I have somewhere to be and you know I hate being late" I said walking past him "what time can we talk later?" ash asked before I could say anything Samuel said "whenever I say she can talk to you" in an angry tone "Samuel calm down, you're not the boss of me and Ash we can talk after I'm done with James" I said walking away to the elevator. when we got off the elevator we saw Liam, "Hey, Ari are you ready to go?" Liam asked walking to up me and Samuel "yeah I'm ready, let's go before I am late then I am already." I said walking out of the hotel.

(few minutes later)

We got to the doctor's office after a long and awkward silence and Liam mean-mugging Samuel the whole drive. We walked in and my favorite doctor walked up to me and hugged me "you're ten minutes late how did that happen?" she asked "well i blame these two and his son" I said pointing at Liam "so the baby daddy that been giving you trouble was his son" she said looking at Liam " 'Was' is an understatement but yeah" I said

"Let me take you to the back so we can find out the gender of this baby or babies," she said and we all started walking to the room where everything is going to be uncovered... Before we got to the room I was pulled aside by my doctor "you know your mom is worried sick about you, right?" she asked

 "yeah I know everyone is and if my mom didn't lock me like Rapunzel in a tower I won't be in this mess," I said as we walked into the room "okay hop up here, lay down and raise your shirt up I'll be back in a minute," she said as she walked out the room closing it after herself "how did you find this doctor?" Samuel asked,

 "she's my aunt so..." I said looking away "wait you have doctors in your family?" Liam asked "yeah and scientists,CEOs, news anchors, publicist and much more," I said while Liam and Samuel looked stunned "What? I asked "no it's nothing just didn't know your family was that famous is all," Samuel said

 " I wouldn't say famous, but yeah mostly all over the world my family love branching out," I said while my aunt came back in with gloves on, "are you ready?" she asked "yes and we do it quickly I have to meet someone in thirty minutes," I said looking at the watch that was on my wrist "okay then old habits do die hard" she mumbled "cold or warm gel," she said "warm," I said...