The Chase

Bigz bent down and gave the angel a few slaps on either side of his face, but there was no response. He lifted him up and was about to shake him when another coughing fit came upon him, he dropped the angel as he coughed. He tried to stifle the coughs but they were much stronger than before, he fell to his knees next to the angel. He cursed out loud when a brief pause between the coughs occurred. He felt a hand on his back and froze for an instant before looking up and seeing one of the Slav ghosts looking down at him. He shook off his hand and struggled to get up to feet.

"What happened?" the ghost asked. Bigz looked around and shook his head and clenched his teeth in anger. As he surveyed the area he noticed two other Slav ghosts, Arthur and Mario, who had been thrown back from the blast, there were just coming out of the daze. Bigz looked back at the ghost that tried to help him and then back at the other two, he struggled to get his thoughts together. He staggered over to them and helped the second up, the other ghost followed behind him...

"Go and check the bus, see if they're still there," Biz exclaimed. The ghosts nodded and headed toward the bus, slowly as they recovered from the surge. Bigz put his hand out, blocking the first ghost from going. "Not you." The ghost looked up at Bigz confused.

"What should I do?" The ghost asked. Bigz didn't respond just watched as the other two ghosts walked towards the buses. Once they were sufficiently out of earshot Bigz looked over at the ghost. Without a word he grabbed onto the ghost neck and lifted him up and in one quick motion slammed him onto the ground. While still holding onto his neck Bigz plunged his other hand into the ghost's chest. The ghost face went from surprised to pain. Bigz' eyes began to glow as the waves of light emanated from the ghost's chest.

Bell peeked out from the luggage pile, making sure the two ghosts were passed. As she turned back to Bigz she saw the siphon. She watched as the ghost body faded away being absorbed through Bigz' arm. She stood up in both fear and amazement. It was over in a few seconds the ghost was gone. As Bigz stood up, she ducked back down and decided it was best to get out of there. She slunk back behind a group of the living as they walked into the station.

Bigz stood there for a second and the spiragy he absorbed coursed through his body. The two ghosts stepped off the bus and began to holler.

"They're not here!" Mario called out to Bigz. Bigz didn't respond right away instead only opened his eyes and turned to toward the ghosts, who were on there way back from the bus.

"Where Daws go?" Arthur asked as he approached.

"Find them." Bigz barked, ignoring the question. The exclamation made the two ghosts stop.

"What are you waiting for, find them." Biz turned around scanning the crowd for any sign of McGregor or Shelby, before stomping off. Arthur and Mario stared at Bigz as he walked off and turned to each other. Arthur spoke up.

"Bigz looks to be in much better shape, all of a sudden," he observed, not fully believing what he suspected had happened. Mario looked at Bigz disappear into the crowd, the wheels in his mind clicked into place

"You don't think?" he responded.

"I don't know, Bigz has..."

"Wait!" Mario interrupted and took a few steps to get a better view of something in the distance. For an instant, he caught a glimpse of Bell as she turned to check behind her. It took a moment for each to register what they were seeing. Bell was the first to break from the stare, she turned back, quickly disappearing as quickly as she had appeared in Mario view. Arthur tried to locate what Mario was seeing.

"What did you s.." Arthur started.

"She's in the station, C'mon!" Mario bolted forward, followed shortly by Arthur.