Getting to know you

*George's POV*

I glanced down at the small girl next to me, she was only as tall as my shoulders and her auburn hair was hiding that beautiful face I was silently dying to see, I smirked as I noticed how red the back of her neck and ears were. Her skin was slightly tanned and I noticed that she was wearing probably dozens of bracelets on each arm, she was wearing a dark green skirt and a black tee with a crest on it—I assumed for her school. As she looked down at her shoes I noticed a small tattoo on the back of her neck, it was a small red rose. She was immensely gorgeous and just my type, I couldn't help but smile as I took in her appearance. Did I land in the right spot or what? I smirked confidently.

"Would you like a picture?" She smirked, I figured I'd been caught staring too long.

"Why yes, I actually would love one!" I gave a goofy grin.

She shook her head and laughed slightly, my god her laugh—it was beautiful, I could listen to that all day, "so you got separated from your brother?" She looked up at me with hazel eyes, they looked as if golden flakes were swimming through warm pools of light brown, my heart seemed to jump to my throat as I gazed down at her, "never heard of people traveling this far out with apparition. I guess getting separated makes sense, you're lucky it wasn't worse," she muttered before turning a corner.

I shrugged, "I'm not too worried about him. Freddie can take care of himself."

Freya laughed slightly and nodded, "if I had gotten separated from my brother...I don't know what I'd do. I use to follow him everywhere like to his practices before...." her sentence broke off and I could tell it was a sore subject.

"Practices?" I asked curious.

Freya looked at me and smiled, "he was a quidditch player for Maryland....best beater in the states! Sort of like that Victor Krum from the Bulgarian team or Holly on the Harpies. Just another legend."

I felt my jaw drop and Freya laughed and pointed at me, "I knew Matcox sounded familiar..." He had been in the papers and I remembered how dad had told me about him and his team one day, but there was something else he mentioned that I couldn't remember at the moment.

Freya nodded, I noticed that she had blonde highlights that shimmered in the sunlight,  giving her a golden glow, I smirked and Freya looked at me curiously, "what is it?"

"Just never seen such a beauty like yourself," I said as smoothly as possible.

Freya looked at her feet and shook her head silently, "are you always such a flirt?"

"Not as bad as my twin brother, Fred," I grinned.

"Oh goodie... I can't wait to meet him," Freya grinned as she looked up at me.

"So how far away is your place?" I commented as the numerous buildings around us began to change to trees.

"it's a thirty minute walk, but I don't think you're up to apparating so you'll just have to suck it up," Freya winked.

"its nice out and I'm walking beside a beautiful girl. Oh how will I ever live?" I winked at her as I made a dramatic movement with my arms.

*Freya's POV*

After the thirty minute walk, I unlocked the door to my apartment and stepped aside as George walked in, he studied the place I called home and nodded, "sure is big."