Those Three Words

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!!!!

*George's POV*

"George Weasley! Come over here this instant!" a very familiar voice shouted as my mother came into view holding her arms out to hug me.

I grinned and ran to hug her, it was funny how she was shorter than me, whenever I hugged her I could put my chin on the top of her head. When I pulled away from her my father came into view and I pulled him into a hug.

"Why hello there, who're you?" Mom asked Freya when she saw her standing off to the side looking anxious.

Freya smiled politely, "My name is Freya Matcox."

My dad immediately let go of me and grabbed her hand, "why Freya! It's a pleasure to meet you, do you happen to be related to a Robert Matcox?"

Freya laughed slightly and nodded, it seemed like her nerves were temporarily gone, but I knew better. I knew that on the inside she was shaking like a leaf, "yeah that was my brother. He was a great beater wasn't he?"

"I'm so sorry about what happened, it must have been a tragic thing to lose him and your parents like that." Dad commented.

I noticed Freya square her shoulders and try to hold back tears as she gave small nod. "Tragic indeed," was all she could muster to say.

Freya looked at me for what to do next but I shrugged, "we sent a few owls to Bill, did he ever get them? Do you know?" We walked inside and to the kitchen where mum began to pour us something to drink.

"Oh he got them, but we didn't want to risk anything so we didn't send a response," dad looked apologetic.

I nodded, "we were so worried. But over there we actually got the Prophet, so we were able to keep an eye on the missing person section."

"Wonder how accurate it was," dad mused.

"Seemed up to date, but we're glad to be back," Fred smiled.

"So Freya, how'd you meet Fred and George?" mum asked as she poured water into a kettle.

Freya looked at me and shrugged, "well...I was on my way home from school when George here apparated nearby, I went and found him dry heaving in an alleyway and I let him stay until he found Fred. Then Fred found me and they just stuck around, I didn't mind though it was nice having people around." I watched a tear escape her eyes but she quickly wiped it away before anyone else noticed.

"We're beyond grateful for you watching out for them, thank you dearie," mum smiled at her as she placed a cup of tea in front of her while dad nodded along.

"They weren't trouble were they?" dad asked.

Freya raised her eyebrows and nodded, "they tried to blow the eyebrows off this girl that use to be a friend of mine."

"To be fair, we only meant to have the powder explode so it covered her face," I stated.

"There was a firecracker in the flowers!" Freya laughed.

"Fred was the one who set it up to be honest," I smiled. Freya laughed while mum glared and dad tried to hide a smile.

"So where exactly are we?" Freya turned to my dad.

"You see, the ministry is rounding up mostly all of the muggleborns and people they feel are blood traitors. So we went into hiding, who knows what would've happened if we hadn't really, and we're here because this is the headquarters of the Order." Dad whispered slightly, I noticed that he was glancing at mum's back as if not knowing if he should be saying any of this.