So it begins

I just got done seeing FUN at a concert and THEYRE AMAZING LIVE!! PLayed their older stuff along with the new and I got a pretty shirt! :)
Last thing: Thank you so much for reading/commenting/voting. I know other authors say it, but they mean it and so do I! With every fiber that makes me, me. I do mean thank you, its incredible getting to open my email and seeing: "you have a new comment! or a new fan!" It just brightens my day every time I see something like that!

SORRY HERE IT IS!!

                *George's POV*

                Been there, done that messed around

                I'm having fun, don't put me down

                I'll never let you sweep me off my feet...

                Music was floating through the bedroom door from Freya and Ginny's room across the hall as Fred and I sat sketching out an idea for a firework that lasted for an entire month and spewed different colors constantly.

                "Freya's blasting her music again, wonder if the practicing is getting to her," Fred mused as he bit into a brownie.

                "She blasted her music at her apartment too," I shrugged.

                "Think she misses her home?"

                I took a bite of brownie and sighed, Freya never talked about her home since she's been here, I wondered if she actually was homesick. "Maybe that Tyler bloke...but I bet that's it."

                "He was...arrogant," Fred commented as he wrinkled his nose.

                Burning bridges shore to shore

                I break away from something more

                I'm not turned on to love until It's cheap

I glanced over at Fred before jumping up and walking across the landing, gingerly opening the door to reveal Freya swinging her hips and singing along as her music player blasted the song.

I won't let you turn around

And tell me now, I'm much too proud

To walk away from something when it's dead

"Should we mention that she's not alone anymore?" Fred laughed. We walked forward until we were standing behind her before jumping on to her bed, completely unnoticed by Freya as she continued to sing.

"Tick, tick, tick, tick on the watch

And life's too short for me to stop

Oh baby, your time is running out" Freya started spinning in a circle.

"If she's going to be oblivious we might as well take advantage of this time and join in," Fred nudged my side before jumping up and joining Freya.

If you can't beat them, I suppose join them, I laughed before grabbing Freya around the waist and swinging her around.

"Ah! Put me down!" Freya laughed as I continued to swing her.

The second I put her down she took Fred and mine's hands and we spun around in a circle as the song ended, we kept spinning until Freya broke the circle and fell to the floor. Holding her side as she laughed.

"Boys! You need to keep it down! I just put Teddy to sleep," mum's voice sounded on the other side of the closed door.

Freya scrambled for her wand and flicked it at the player, silencing it before it belted out another song.