Ch.4 Troubles Arise

Stefan's POV

I woke up to find Belle gone. She could never really sleep in, but I was surprised how she got out of bed without waking either of us. Damon was still asleep as well. Not for long anyway. I took one of the pillows Belle was sleeping on, and hit Damon in the face with it. He sprang upward, looking around confused at what was going on. My laugh roared through the house at his reaction. He look toward me and a smirk grew on his face. 

"Oh little brother, thought that was funny huh?" My laughing died down, but the smile stayed on my face. 

"Why of course brother, it was indeed funny."

"Funny, huh? Well then I guess you will just find this oh so amusing!" Huh? Damon sped at me at flipped me onto the other side of the bed. Oh so he thinks he can beat me. I don't think so. I threw him back over, me now winning.

"You're stronger brother, look what blood does for you, but not strong enough." He flips me, but I flip him back.

"Really brother, I think I'm just fine." We continue going at it until we heard her. 

"Will you two stop. I'm trying to make breakfast and I do not feel like cleaning up later. I'm glad you two are having fun but act your age will you!" She yells at us. We laughed at her.

"Oh Munchkin, are you not feeling the love? Do you want a hug?" Damon gave a quick look towards me to make sure I was on the same page and boy were we. 

"Damon, no." 

"Oh Bellzy, come here and feel the love." I said to her.

"Stefan, I swear to whatever higher power there is. No."

"You leave us no choice Belle." Damon smirk at her and nodded towards me.

"Oh hell no!" She ran and we took off after her. We raced around the house. Belle running around and us chasing close behind her. Her melodious laughter rang through the house. Her laughing slowed her down that's for sure. We finally caught up to her and jumped on her. Damon and I laid on top of her in the middle of the room, laughing. 

"You two idiots are way to big to be laying on me. Get your fat arses off of me!" She yelled at us.

"You love our asses, don't lie Munchkin!" Damon said to her. 

"Stefan I will never let you have blood again." She said to me calmly. Okay, as much as this was fun, I wasn't ready to give that up, call me selfish, but it was the only time I could control myself and be strong. I pushed Damon off of her and stood up, offering her my hand.

"Thank you Stefan. Glad you came to your senses." She smiled at me.

"What is going on?" A voice that was so familiar came from the hallway. Why now? I didn't want to see her.

"Elena, I didn't hear you knock. Did you just walk in?" Damon said in a disapproving voice.

"Yea, I thought I was welcome to come in." She said, with those eyes that we used to fall for. Not anymore.

"I'm sorry. I know I was away for a bit, but is it not customary to knock anymore?" Belle interrupted confused.

"No Bellzy, you're supposed to." I gave a little laugh. This was too good!

"And who the hell are you?" Elena sneered towards Belle. Oh hell no. But before Damon or I could say anything, she spoke.

"I'm sorry, who are you to speak to me like that. You don't look like the queen of anything with that terrible taste of style and personality. I liked Katherine better. Now, if you could, the door is that way. You should know, as you walked through it without being welcome. Please do let it hit you on the way out. Hopefully, it will wack some sense into that minuscule brain of yours. Try not to bother my brothers for now on. Okay. Bye." She said with such sass. God, my best friend is amazing. Elena looked gobsmacked. With an angry glare at Belle, she turned around and walked out. But not without Belle give a little finger wiggling wave and said "Toodaloo!" in a cheery voice. Damon and I both cracked up at that.