Ch. 11 Search

Rosabelle's POV

Okay, yea I know I shouldn't have just left, but it's not good when I'm mad. We already saw the tip of the iceberg going to the shops. But he had no right to do that! It wasn't what he said that bothered me though, it was what he didn't say. He was talking a big game that I was theirs and no one else could touch me. It would be fine if I was theirs! I'm not saying that I should be, but at least ask before demanding. 

I don't know though. It was all so weird. I've been alone for how long and all the sudden this family comes along and I don't want to leave their sides. What is wrong with me? Like I would actually consider them if they asked and I could have never dreamed of myself saying that. I thought I would always be alone with the occasional company from Stefan. 

I didn't go too far from the mansion. I just needed some air to clear my feelings. I found a little river on my wondering trail and a smile graced my face. Sitting down next to the river, I fell back into the thoughts in my brain, completely oblivious to the outside world. I felt at peace near the water as it enveloped my hand. I must have been there for at least twenty minutes when footsteps broke my train of thought. Refusing to turn around, I stayed sitting on the river's edge, playing with the water in the air. 

"Rosabelle." A soft call of my name came through the air. I immediately knew who it was. Turning around I saw Elijah, decked out in a suit as always. I could hear the splash from the water behind me.

"Are you okay, my love?" He flashed forward, taking my face into his hands, checking me over for any possible injuries. 

"Yes Elijah, I'm okay thank you. What? Do you think a hybrid would attack me out here?" Giggles were falling out of my mouth after I spoke.

"Don't even joke about that Rosabelle. I don't want anything bad happening to you." His voice suddenly got deeper. The animalistic side of him coming out. Is this what he sounds like in bed? Rosabelle! No! What the hell?!

"Well as you can see I'm okay. No worries." I said lightly, trying to forget about what I was thinking.

"Of course I was worried! You practically disappeared from the house! We all have been looking for you out here."

"You do realize I just walked out the door right? No magic or running..." I said smugly.

"That's not the point! What happened? Why did you leave?" He stated throwing questions at me.

"It's no big deal. I'm over it."

"It obviously was. Now, tell me Rosabelle." His voice getting deeper again. God damn! He's really sexy when he's all dominant and has that do what I say kind of attitude. Does he know what it's doing to me. I would literally follow every command he said in that voice. No questions asked. 

"It was Nik. He just said something that bothered me." 

"Ah brother. Wait until I get back." He said quietly to himself angrily.

"What did he say?" He questioned me.

"Um, to be honest it's what he didn't say." I said shyly.

"Rosabelle, don't make this complicated. Just tell me." 

"Why do I have to tell you?" I asked getting defensive. I mean I don't want to tell him it's because his brother didn't say he liked me or asked me to be his.

"Rosabelle." He said in that husky tone that I can't deny. I could feel my eyes widening and my brain fogging up.

"That's not fair Elijah. Fine. He was telling me how the wolf couldn't touch me because I was his or yours or something."

"I don't see the problem with that." Elijah said confused.

"That's the problem Elijah! I thought you were the intelligent one! I'm not yours or his. I'm not anyone's. Not because of some 'oh I belong to no one' argument, but because no one asked!" I yelled angrily. Does no one see logic here? I swear to some higher power! His face held surprise. He truly didn't expect that. His eyes darkened a shade and I was confused why, but not for long. I felt him grab onto my hips and picked me up. He ran using his Original speed to the mansion, getting there extremely quickly. He placed me down. Looking around I saw we were back in the sitting room. The other three Mikaelsons all coming into the room after us.

"Rosabelle!" Two male voices yelled. 

"Now brothers, there seems to be a small issue." He spoke smugly. They other two were obviously confused. 

"What Elijah! Is she hurt?" Kol questioned.

"No, she is okay. The issue is that we have made a claim on her, but never asked to make it official." A look of understanding flashed onto their faces. A smirk slowly rose on their faces, matching the one on Elijah's. 

"You're right brother." Kol said coming closer, Niklaus close behind.

"What do you say, my sweet Rosabelle? Will you be ours? Let only us touch you, give you our love, share you?" Nik said, his voice getting deeper as he approached. Goodness, do they all have deep sexy voices? Wait! Let's not test that theory. Kol better keep his mouth shut!

"Okay." I said simply, not trusting myself. My brain wasn't working with the three men around me. Two of which were using voices that were just sinful by themselves. 

"Good, because there was only one right answer there, darling." Fuck. The answer would be yes. They all have deep, sexy voices. I didn't have to think about my answer. When I was by that river, I finally admitted to myself that yes, I like all three of them.

"Fantastic! Now that you three have shared your feelings that have been so obvious, might I say, I'm going to steal her." Rebekah said flashing towards us, grabbing me and flashing us upstairs to her room.

"Rebekah!" Was all that could be heard, followed by growls and footsteps up the stairs. "You can't just steal her!" The two of us giggled at their responses. We watched them try to open the door that I magically locked so they couldn't enter. 

"You said she was the Mikaelson's tribrid. Last time I checked, I'm a Mikaelson. See you later o' brothers of mine!" She yelled gleefully. Only growls could be heard from behind the door. Well! My life just became increasingly more interesting.