-one;;

A/N; This gif gives me life oml ksjdjdj
——————————
Author's POV

Jin woke up and rubbed his eyes with his hands in a fist. He whimpered and sat up, looking around his pastel pink room which had toys and stuffies scattered all over the floor. He sat up and pouted as he remembered he was alone. He got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom to go pee and brush his teeth, just like usual.

He stepped out of the bathroom after he was done and went back into his room to go change, "What should I wear... I wanna wook nice for Yoonie and Gukkie.." he murmured to himself as he knew they'd be over in a few hours like they always do.

He decided on wearing a baby blue hoodie and a pair of pink pants to go along with it. He put on his bunny slippers after he had changed and waddled into the living room, looking around for the remote so he can watch some cartoons as he waited for Yoongi and Jeongguk.

He giggled and snuggled up onto the couch as he watched his cartoons until hearing a knock at the door. His eyes lit up with excitement as he ran to the door and opened it. He was slightly let down when it wasn't who he thought it was, but it wasn't too bad since it was a handsome young man at his door. He stared at him in awe while the said boy looked at him a slight confused face.

"H-hey, I'm Jimin... I just moved in next door." the now-named stranger spoke up after a moment of some awkward silence.

"Hew- I mean hello, I'm Seokjin, b-but you can call me Jin... so you're my new neighbor?" the smaller boy asked. He was clearly uncomfortable do to having to be in big space, but he didn't want to scare away his neighbor since they did just meet.

Jimin nodded with a sweet and handsome smile which made Jin's heart melt. Jin cleared his throat before thinking of what he should say next.

"Do you need any help unpacking..?" the smaller asked, looking into his eyes as he returned the smile, even though it was not as big but he just found Jimin's smile to be so contagious.

"No, I'll be fine. Thank you though~ I only have a few boxes anyways. Also this is a bit random but, how old are you?" Jimin asked with a grin that almost made his eyes disappear.

Jin giggled a bit at the cute smile Jimin had and sighed softly as he leaned up against the door frame, "Im 18..." he murmured a bit shyly and since he wasn't used to talking to new people he was always a bit timid around new people.

Jimin smirked and ran a hand through his hair, "I'm 21, you have to call me hyung~" he teased which made the younger feel more shy and it also made his cheeks burn up a little bit.

Jin nodded before noticing what time it was. 'Yoonie and Gukkie must be close~' he said in his mind. He hummed and rocked back and forth on his heels, "Okay, hyung. You must be very busy so I should let you go now... it was nice meeting you, Jimin~" he whispered gently, making sure he was loud enough for the older to hear.

Jimin nodded as he realized he was talking to the boy for almost half an hour. They waved their goodbyes and once Jin's door was closed all the way, he took a deep breath and plopped back down onto the couch.

"Dat was tough... Jinnie hates being in big space.." he mumbled and snuggled up to his panda stuffie, waiting patiently for his two friends. He hummed a soft tune as he just thought about many things. He thought about he new neighbor mostly. He thought he was so cute and handsome, but he knew that they may never be into a relationship since he was a little as he didn't know how the older would react.

On the other hand, Jimin was thinking about the peculiar boy next door as well. He thought it was cute how shy and timid he was and he'd like to get to know him better. He continued to unpack before he heard a quick buzz which had came from his phone. He stopped both his actions and his thoughts and walked over to the counter where his phone sat. He received a message from his best friend, Jeongguk.

———————