-two;;

————————————————

Jimin's POV

I got a message from Jeongguk, it wasn't too strange since we do talk to each other on a daily basis. Jeongguk and I have been best friends since we were both in 6th grade. But ever since he got a boyfriend, we haven't hung out as much as before, which of course is understandable. So this message was a little bit unexpected and surprising.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it, I then went into Snapchat which was where he messaged me on. It read;

————————————————

BUNNY BOY

Bunny boy Hey Jimin hyung~

Short stack Hey Gguk, what's up?

Bunny Boy Well, I know that you have moved today, correct?

Short stack Yeah, you should totally come over when you have the time.

Bunny boy That's what I was just about to say, I'm going to be in your area later so maybe you'd like to hangout a bit?

Short stack Oh yeah that sounds great! I'll just make sure everything looks decent you know? lmao

Bunny Boy Okay, Jimin-hyung. Just let me know when I can come on by

Short stack Alrighty, stay safe kiddo~

Bunny boy I'm not a "kiddo" hyung. I'm 20 now and you are 21. Plus you're shorter than me, you garden gnome

Bunny boy Come on, you are not mature whatsoever! You act like a child who just got their X-box and now addicted to playing fortnite

Short stack First of all, I'm a kid at heart. Second of all, you are no better! You play overwatch on a daily basis

Bunny boy Touché- well my baby boy is calling for me. I'll see you in a bit?

Short stack  Yeah, have fun with... Yoongi? Right
that's his name?

Bunny boy Yeah that's my baby~ Okay see you later Jiminie-hyung

Short Stack Seeya :)

————————————————

It was so refreshing to talk to him again. Jeongguk has always been there for me and vice versa. But, to be honest... we kinda fell apart over the past few months. I guess we just haven't had a day to just hangout. I put my phone down and set up everything else that was still in boxes.

It was uncomfortably silent in here. I wasn't used to silence like that since I was always in the "bad" part of the city where a bunch of cars honking, people talking, and more was heard 24 hours of the day and 7 days a week. I moved here since it was a nice place, everyone was friendly and the jobs here are well-paying and they were quite local to where I live. I mean so local that it will only take me 5 minutes to get there. It used to take me 30 to 40 minutes to drive to my old shitty job and that was by car. I can only imagine how long it'd take me to walk there.

Not to mention about all the bad memories there; past relationships, being bullied as a kid for being a little shorter than other kids, and I just overall didn't feel welcome there for all of the 21 years of my life. It was a place I never considered home, also the place I just finally left. Part of the reason I came here was because it was close to where Jeongguk lived, maybe like 15-20 minutes away. He moved away from where I used to live when we were in Sophomore year of high school, it was sad, but we kept in touch and we both snuck out to meet each other when we were younger anyways. Jeongguk was always there for me when I needed him. He stood up to all of the bullies and he made me feel safe.

Even though I may be older, he was always like an older brother to me (part of the reason was because he was taller but- let's go past that right now...).

I finished furnishing my new home and put up a bunch of pictures that I took over the past few years. It was mostly pictures of Jeongguk and I at different places and some of some scenery and the night sky. It was fun since I got to basically relive those memories. After I finished making my home 'aesthetically pleasing', I plopped down onto the couch and began to wait for Jeongguk.

————————————————

Jeongguk's POV

I was having a pretty good talk with Jiminie-hyung until I heard a shriek and a bunch of whines.

'Yoongi...'

I said goodbye to Jimin and ran into Yoongi's play room to see him on the floor, tears streaming down his face and a prominent pout upon his lips. My heart just melted and broke at the same time since I hate seeing him cry or be upset. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked and crouched down so I was eye-level with Yoongi.

"Yoonie w-was going to show Daddy a drawing I made, b-but I fell and hurt my nosie! My nosie hurts a wot, Daddy!" he whined which just made me coo. I wiped away his tears with my thumbs and kept my hands there so I was cupping his cheeks. He looked up at me with glass-like eyes and sniffled.

"If Daddy kissed your nose, would it feel better?" I asked him which made him nod quickly. I chuckled and pulled him onto my lap. I looked into his eyes and left a sweet neck on the tip of his nose which made him giggle and blush madly. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and mumbled something which was so muffled that I didn't hear what he was saying properly.

"What did you say, baby?" I asked him which made him slowly pull away from my neck, looking into my eyes with a sweet and cute gaze in his eyes.

"Yoonie said he wuvs chu..." he whispered shyly which made my heart melt once again. He looked down and played with the hem of my hoodie which he was wearing since it was mine and it was a bit big on him, so he thought he looked cute in it.

"I love you too, baby~ now, would you like to go play at Jinnie's?" I asked which made him get off my lap and stand up. "Of course! Yoonie wuvs Jinnie vewy much!" my little giggled and smiled.

"Then lets get ready, baby." I smiled and stood up as well. I took Yoongi by the hand and lead him into our room, opening up our shared closet to see what my baby would like to wear today.

My baby rambled on and on about which colors will go with each other, but I had something else on my mind.

How am I so lucky to have him in my life?

————————————————

A/N; Sorry, there wasn't any baby Jinnie in this chapter, but hopefully I made up for it with YoonKook! Baby Jinnie will for sure will be in the next chapter (I might post it tonight, so stayed tuned!)