-three;;

A/N; I've been listening to Dimple and Best of Me on repeat all day oml

Author's POV

Jeongguk helped Yoongi get dressed so that they can hurry over to Jin's since they were a bit late to their almost daily hangouts. They don't usually ever have to call Jin to ask if they can hangout since Jin is almost always home.

"Daddy, come onnnn~ I wanna see Jinnie!" he whined and tried tried to push the taller out the front door which just made Jeongguk chuckle since he barely moved an inch. He turned around to look at the yonger which just made Yoongi look down shyly, slightly intimidated by his gaze.

"Baby, make sure you have everything. Do you have your backpack with your stuff?" he questioned which made the smaller shake his head. He knew that he couldn't go anywhere without his bag. It was usually filled with his pacifier, coloring books and crayons, stuffies, and a blanket; all of these things made him feel safe when he was without his daddy.

Yoongi huffed with a pout and ran into his playroom, picking up his backpack and then back out to the front door where Jeongguk was patiently waiting for his baby boy.

"Now can we go to Jinnie's, Daddy?" the little asked and tugged on the hem of the shirt that the older was wearing, looking up with him wit a small and cute smile. Jeongguk nodded and kissed the top of Yoongi's head, "Yes we can, baby~" he smiled and led the smaller out of the house and to the car.

He opened the passenger side door and helped him in before going to his side and getting in. Jeongguk started the car and let out a content breath, turning over to the latter with a grin. "Ready, baby?" he asked and tilted his head a bit at his ethereal and beautiful boyfriend.

"Yesh! Yoonie ish ready~" he giggled and bounced up and down on his seat and that was just one of the cutest things that Jeongguk's ever seen.

Yoongi's POV
Daddy was driving us to Jinnie's house! I was so excited! Daddy placed a hand onto my thigh which made me blush and turned my head away shyly. He lifted my chin so that he could look at my face as we were at a stop light.

"Yoonie, I have a question. Would you like to hear it?" he asked me in his gentle voice. I know this voice really well. It's either something bad or good... or maybe both! I nodded, my heart racing since I don't know what it will be.

"Well, is it okay if I go to a friend's house while you're with Jinnie? I know you like me being with you while with you at all times, but remember Jiminie? He moved next door to Jinnie and I'd like to see him." Daddy told me as he turned his attention back to the road as the light turned green. It was true that I love Daddy being with me all the time and I hated being without him for any period of time, but I want Daddy to have fun every once in a while.

I pouted and sighed, "It ish okie... I wemember Jiminie.. I just will miss you.." I whispered and that made my Daddy sigh and pat my thigh a little bit. "I know, baby boy.. I'll miss you too. I just haven't seen Jiminie in a longgg time. It's like how you felt when you didn't see Jinnie because he was working for a whole week. But, for me and Jiminie, we haven't seen each other in almost three months!" he explained to me which made me gasp.

"Chu haven't seen him in twee months?! Go ahead and see Jiminie, daddy." I told him and that made him smile which made me smile as well. "Thank you, baby~ I'll make sure to give you many kisses when we get home," He promised me, "Also, please tell Jinnie I said hi, okay?" He asked me which made me nod and giggle.

We talked and talked until we finally reached Jinnie's house.

Jin's POV

I ended up falling asleep as I waited for Yoonie and Gukkie to come over. I woke up to a sudden yet soft knock on the door, 'That must be Yoonie and Gukkie!' I thought to myself and ran over to the front door, opening it to find one of the two I suspected to see. Yoonie's face lit up and hugged me tightly which made me hug him back just as tightly.

"I missed chu sooo much!" I told him and that just made Yoonie giggle. "I did too, Jinnie! I missed chu so much!" He said and that just made me hug him tighter. I truly did miss him and I missed playing with me. I haven't seen him in almost two days! So it made me feel so much better to see him, but I wondered where Gukkie may be... maybe he's still in the car or maybe worse! Maybe he got sick! I have to ask Yoonie since he's the only one who would know.

"Yoonie? Where's Gukkie?" I asked as I pulled away from our tight hug to close the door before taking him over to the living room so we can play. He pouted when I looked at his face and sighed as he sat on the floor criss-cross-apple-sauce. I sat down and waited for his reply as he then looked up at me.

"He went to Jiminie's house.. that ash Daddy's best fwiend and he moved next door to chu. He wanted to tell chu hi though." he told me and that just made me tilt my head since I was a bit confused.

'He knows Jiminnie-hyung?' I thought to myself. I shook the thought out of my head since it must be Jimin. Right?

I smiled at him which made him return the smile and that made me happy. "How about we go play now, Yoonie?" I asked him which made him excitedly nod.

"I have some toys in my bag, do chu want to see?" He asked me as he pointed at his baby blue backpack that he always brings and I hummed in response. He opened the bag and he took out his coloring books and stuffies. He had so many stuffs and had a Hello Kitty coloring book! I was so jealous, but I knew that they sold some at work.

"Can we cowor, Yoonie? And then we can have a tea party in my room with our stuffies!" I exclaimed and Yoonie just giggled, nodding. Ss this was our plan for the day, it sounded both fun and exciting. He took out his crayons and scattered them all over the floor, but I didn't care since we were both going to have fun. Thankfully, he let me use the Hello Kitty coloring book while e used his Anpanman one.

As we colored I put on cartoons and we were now coloring on the floor while laying down on our stomachs. We talked about many things like how we both talk to our stuffies and about some secrets that our stuffies tell us. It was so much fun to finally talk and play with him again.

I missed him sooo much~

————————————————